Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [ADD] gg_revolution

1. Default [ADD] gg_revolution

New thread opened, please delete this one.
    Last edited by BoozyBreezy; 11-05-2017 at 08:38 AM.

2. Default

It looks very cool, but a bit big

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    It looks very cool, but a bit big
    2 out of the 6 arenas are pretty big for a GG map, but each round is a different randomly selected arena. There is definitely a large variety in sizes between them all.

This map hasn't been properly beta tested with a large number of people so I have my fingers crossed that the alternating system works properly.

If Ibis could host a beta I would be more than happy to throw a sponsor or an advertisement for the server in the map somewhere.

4. Default

That sounds interesting, and might make a good gg map since it would be like a new map every round. I'm down for this

5. Default

I took it down because I did end up finding an error with the system but should have it fixed shortly!

6. Default

Ok cool, I would love to try out this map it sounds fun, if we could get zero in here to throw it up on the gungame server that would be great, if any problems came up with it we could just change the map as admins and let you know. I for one am for a map with the ibis name in it.

7. Default

Ahh I meant to post about this last night but got a little too saucy during the notre dame / usc game. So im 99.9% sure I fixed the system to it, just made some simplifications to the process. As it turns out css and the hl2 engine have bugs (who'd have thought?), so I just needed to dumb down the logics of it.

I'm willing to post a beta version of it on here if people want to try it out, but that'll require some amount of trust from the people that download to not post it on other websites or give it to a friend who would do the same.
    I'm open to constructive criticism here, also.

My steamid is "paid410" if anybody wants to know more about it.
    or if you catch me on the server today, go ahead and add me from there.

Edit/Afterthough:

I don't know how many of you play on surf servers but there's typically a wall of beta testers, server ip's, clan tags er'where.
    Hell, I'd even let people post a quote on a wall like a year book.
    Last edited by BoozyBreezy; 10-22-2017 at 04:09 PM.

8. Default

Here's a quick beta for you guys to try.

and again try not to pass this around or post it somewhere else.

DOWNLOAD

There are 2 easter eggs so far.
    1: opens a new arena for the next around
    2: is a surprise but easy to figure out how to unlock it (it's on the bridge arena)
    Last edited by BoozyBreezy; 10-25-2017 at 02:40 AM.

9. Default

The beta is an .exe won't let me get it

10. Default

Hmm that's odd, I'll upload somewhere else then.

gg_revolution_b1.bsp