Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gun Game Elimination

1. Default Gun Game Elimination

Hi, Zero, I was curious if you guys could make a gun game elimination server. I haven't seen any on CSS as of late. Come to think of it I'm not sure when they all started to disappear maybe around the update? So, I'm not sure if it's possible or not but I'd like to see one made if you would be so kind.

How it works: Team A has to kill all of Team B to win the round. If one member of Team A kills 3 of the 5 players in Team B and that player dies then those 3 players get respawned back into the game until one team is completely eliminated.

The gg server for ibis is elimination. Only difference is the respawn option for when the person that killed you dies that allows you to respawn is turned off. A few years ago there were only a few servers that had that option enabled, but they have slowly dies out and are no longer around or populated.

3. Default

you mean GG DM?

It's not deathmatch. It's a different variation of elimination. Plays the same except the rounds are longer. For the most part the only thing people hated about this variation was the wait period to respawn of you died early on in the round. The last popular server that had this was The Fish gg server that was a Christian gaming community and I believe that was back in 2014. Ggc also did this for a while but only as a private server for their tournaments.

5. Default

It was also very popular with hoots, that is my favorite type of server, I am also interested in us opening this kind of server. It is especially fun with the multikill bonuses

The only problem I ever had with this mod was people abusing the teamkilling. Since normally you have to wait for the enemy that killed you to die in order to respawn or until the next round people would tk just so they could respawn and abuse nade and knife level.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kasp3r View Post
    It's not deathmatch. It's a different variation of elimination. Plays the same except the rounds are longer. For the most part the only thing people hated about this variation was the wait period to respawn of you died early on in the round. The last popular server that had this was The Fish gg server that was a Christian gaming community and I believe that was back in 2014. Ggc also did this for a while but only as a private server for their tournaments.
    you sure that's not GG DM? that's how the DM server was setup...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Yes I'm certain it's not dmgg. Deathmatch is once you die from anyone you respawn a few seconds later or instantly. The gg he's talking about is a different variation of elimination gg, to where if you die from an enemy then you can only be respawned if that enemy is killed or the the next round begins. There's an option in the cfg file depending on which version of gg the server is running that will allow this feature to be enabled.

If you want to give this mod a try I wouldn't be against it. Could use the dmffa server as the testing server for a month just to see how it goes.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kasp3r View Post
    Yes I'm certain it's not dmgg. Deathmatch is once you die from anyone you respawn a few seconds later or instantly. The gg he's talking about is a different variation of elimination gg, to where if you die from an enemy then you can only be respawned if that enemy is killed or the the next round begins. There's an option in the cfg file depending on which version of gg the server is running that will allow this feature to be enabled.

If you want to give this mod a try I wouldn't be against it. Could use the dmffa server as the testing server for a month just to see how it goes.
    We're telling you, that's how our GG DM server is setup to run. or was setup to run, haven't looked at the serverlist in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

im into it.