Thread: Final Destination

1. Default Final Destination

Woman Who Missed Flight Killed
    posted: 11 HOURS 15 MINUTES AGO: World (June 11) - In an unfortunate twist a fate, a woman who missed the Air France flight that crashed into the Atlantic last week has been killed in a car accident.
    Johanna Ganthaler was vacationing in Brazil with her husband, Kurt, last month and was scheduled to fly into Paris May 31 on Air France Flight 447.
    The Italian couple missed boarding the flight after arriving late to the Rio de Janeiro airport, according to the Times Online.
    Despite their initial good fortune, the two were involved in a car accident in Austria. Johanna Ganthaler was killed and her husband was seriously injured in the crash.

Now thats creepy..

2. Default

You need a better hobby or more storioes of the real and befoudling... LOL

J.T.I.Y. (just to inform you):

Monkey brains have long been a delicacy in Cantonese Cuisine. The some what barbaric, but intising manner for which to eat monkey brains, was featured in Faces of Death (1978). The ritual is performed with four people seated around a small table. On the table is a small box, about the size of an organ-grinder's box, not trying to be humorous, which is then placed on a small carousel. A small to medium size monkey known as an infant is placed into this small box with only it's head protruding out the top of the box, with a hole just barely fitting around the neck. The frantic monkey, whom is already fighting his confinment, is then slowly spun in a clockwise position. While the confined infant slowly spins, the four participants, armed with usually wooden, but often small metal Planishing type hammers, begin to tap the monkey on the topside of it's head. The participants only hit the infant every time the monkey is facing the person with the hammer. It is a sign of respect, but purely cause eye contact with the monkey heightens the experience. The infrenzied monkey is continuously tapped with the hammers until the monkey finally collapses from exhaustion. The Monkey still very much alive, merely unconscious. The top of the head is then cut open with the percision of a surgeon preforming brain surgery. The exposed brain is then scooped out with tiny tea style spoons. The adrenaline created from such a ritual creates an easily digestible sweet substance.

Though monkey brains are not on the top ten strangest foods of all times, many even believe that it is merely an Urban Legend it makes for interesting conversation over the dinner table. Live monkey brain was one of the items in the Manchu Han Imperial Feast as part of Imperial cuisine in Beijing during the Qing Dynasty. It is not only humans who eat the brains of monkeys. Two species of chimpanzee are known to eat the brains of monkeys which provide fat in their diet. Besides the high fat content of brains,[5] brain consumption can also result in contracting fatal transmissible spongiform encephalopathies such as Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and other prion diseases in humans. Monkey brains are also often given to invalids and children in Asian countries, though not everyone finds them easy to swallow.
    Last edited by ChronicVT; 06-12-2009 at 09:21 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    You need a better hobby or more storioes of the real and befoudling... LOL

J.T.I.Y. (just to inform you):

Monkey brains have long been a delicacy in Cantonese Cuisine. The some what barbaric, but intising manner for which to eat monkey brains, was featured in Faces of Death (1978). The ritual is performed with four people seated around a small table. On the table is a small box, about the size of an organ-grinder's box, not trying to be humorous, which is then placed on a small carousel. A small to medium size monkey known as an infant is placed into this small box with only it's head protruding out the top of the box, with a hole just barely fitting around the neck. The frantic monkey, whom is already fighting his confinment, is then slowly spun in a clockwise position. While the confined infant slowly spins, the four participants, armed with usually wooden, but often small metal Planishing type hammers, begin to tap the monkey on the topside of it's head. The participants only hit the infant every time the monkey is facing the person with the hammer. It is a sign of respect, but purely cause eye contact with the monkey heightens the experience. The infrenzied monkey is continuously tapped with the hammers until the monkey finally collapses from exhaustion. The Monkey still very much alive, merely unconscious. The top of the head is then cut open with the percision of a surgeon preforming brain surgery. The exposed brain is then scooped out with tiny tea style spoons. The adrenaline created from such a ritual creates an easily digestible sweet substance.

Though monkey brains are not on the top ten strangest foods of all times, many even believe that it is merely an Urban Legend it makes for interesting conversation over the dinner table. Live monkey brain was one of the items in the Manchu Han Imperial Feast as part of Imperial cuisine in Beijing during the Qing Dynasty. It is not only humans who eat the brains of monkeys. Two species of chimpanzee are known to eat the brains of monkeys which provide fat in their diet. Besides the high fat content of brains,[5] brain consumption can also result in contracting fatal transmissible spongiform encephalopathies such as Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and other prion diseases in humans. Monkey brains are also often given to invalids and children in Asian countries, though not everyone finds them easy to swallow.
    Ok there guy. My story is not a story...its reported news. Anyways...Faces Of Death..been there...seen it. Anything else ?

4. Default

That IS fucked up, guess she jinxed her luck when she heard about her flight.

5. Default

that's is a excellent story. id like to see who else missed the flight... I wonder if they saw that news lol! gj co, have a side of corn (on me of course.)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    that's is a excellent story. id like to see who else missed the flight... I wonder if they saw that news lol! gj co, have a side of corn (on me of course.)
    DEP where have you been??? tell MBP to get back here and moderate the forums.

Its getting out of control.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    How about a side of Luke Perry ? LMAO !

8. Default

There were a lot of stories that were "Final Destination" related after 911, but they didn't get reported because of the traumatic state our country was in.
    -MBP

9. Default

get to work MBP!!!!!!!!!!!!

please???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-