Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Games (4 ps3)whos plays

1. Default Games (4 ps3)whos plays

yo who has MGO4 (metal gear solid 4 online) socom , mercs2 if any of u guys play that add me soilder_beheaded (capitilize all of it i think it might work if it doesnt) If MGO4 add (Koolayed)
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

2. Default

i'm going to give you a heads up now so you don't waste a week to a month lurking around the forums looking for someone to play with...

no1 will play with you, sorry.

Bye.

3. Default

All those games suck.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I still play a little socom on my ps2. The other games though suck major donkey balls.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

the Metal Gear series is probably one of the greatest video game series ever created..ever.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    the Metal Gear series is probably one of the greatest video game series ever created..ever.
    If I didn't know you were from canada already nemesis, i would have said that's how I know your from canada hahaha.

no the greatest video game series ever made is the MADDEN franchise!!!!!! EA sports is raking in the millions cause of it.

EA is the apple of the video game world.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

True dat brah.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    If I didn't know you were from canada already nemesis, i would have said that's how I know your from canada hahaha.

no the greatest video game series ever made is the MADDEN franchise!!!!!! EA sports is raking in the millions cause of it.

madden does not count as a series since it's just the same thing every year, just upgraded, but same game. but i'm really looking forward to NHL 10.

madden does not count as a series since it's just the same thing every year, just upgraded, but same game. but i'm really looking forward to NHL 10.
    Koolayed I was surpised to see that your psn name was not something such as....

penis coladas.....

penis in and around my mouth....

penis in and around my asshole.....

i like dicks......
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

He didnt say the greatest. He said "one of the greatest". I also happen to agree with him. I scored a broken 60 gig PS3 for 250 and it came with 3 PS3 games and 1 PS2 game. Had it working in an hour and spent $0 on parts luckily.

I liked MGO, but kept changing my skills and by the time I decided what I wanted (CQC) everyone was master at their skills and I was getting my ass kicked. So I gave up.

Also just picked up MGS2 Substance and MGS3 Subsistance. Ill find the MGS1 special edition on eBay.