Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Perma-Banned Walter

1. Default

Sad drama again. Chelsea you were in the wrong by banning walter for no reason. No admin according to the rules should be banning because of dislike of another player or for garbage on the forums. I read your responses and you clearly abused your power and even informed every one that you are removing him from the ibis community. Please grow up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Hang on inthebutt, I still stand behind her on some of those issues. People should not insult anyone or make sexist jokes about anyone. That is wrong, in any case.

However, she DOES NOT realize that many times SHE PROVOKES these comments. When she used to moan, or talk about her nudes all the time, or make up her own server rules, that is like opening the door for these comments. So she started banning/kicking people who would disagree with her, no matter what.

I think the admin power got to her head?
    its the FUCKING internet walter, everyone is gonna make fun of everyone on here.

Walter you've earned my respect for enlisting in the marines and waiting to serve our country, but don't defend any of chelsea's actions, like you said she brought this on to herself. If she can't deal with the consequences now, she shouldn't have started anything in the first place. its that simple.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Autumn do not make me ban you. Your in deep shit.

Unbanned

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Autumn do not make me ban you. Your in deep shit.

Unbanned
    +10 you've allowed a child chaser back in.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    +10 you've allowed a child chaser back in.
    chelsea I got a great suggestion for you.

go to www.google.com, google a psychiatrist in your area. find one that will accept you as a patient. go to those meetings and get all your issues resolved. than hopefully you'll be a better person, than come back to IBIS and play.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

chelsea, i have lost my respect twoards you.

You abused your admin and it seems clearly to me that you lie and make things up to make it look like you were the good guy.

Not saying everything you say is a lie though...

i'd have to say this but....virt was right

and walter

7. Default

Finaly people understand.. but.. its too late..

P.S.

Chelsea... if you tell every other person u got raped at 5 years old... what do you honestly expect people to talk about you on internet? get the fuck over yourself u fuckin E-SLUT
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

8. Default

Technically it isn't admin abuse when the player is being disrespectful. Though I don't know if he was or was not at the time, or if he was planning to.

As for Walter, she wasn't spreading rumors about you being gay or anything like that, all she was saying was what you've been doing to her. You condemned/betrayed her for something she did not have full control over. It might be the internet, but if you two were close, you should be building her up, not tearing her down.

And all these insults are pointless, so why even bother wasting the time to post one? Unless you want posts.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Finaly people understand.. but.. its too late..

P.S.

Chelsea... if you tell every other person u got raped at 5 years old... what do you honestly expect people to talk about you on internet? get the fuck over yourself u fuckin E-SLUT
    What the hell?

When did I say I got raped at 5?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

If there's any time I need to be drinking, IT IS NOW!

Project.S.

To a fresh start, if you will!

<3