Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Perma-Banned Walter

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    If there's any time I need to be drinking, IT IS NOW!

Project.S.

To a fresh start, if you will!

<3
    Jagerbombs, Walter its the only way to truly live.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    chelsea, i have lost my respect twoards you.

You abused your admin and it seems clearly to me that you lie and make things up to make it look like you were the good guy.

Not saying everything you say is a lie though...

i'd have to say this but....virt was right

and walter
    Never knew you had respect towards me.

And how is it clear I lie?

Can you really tell a liar by typed words?

I know Walter is a liar because he says one thing one day, another some other day.

You guys don't know this because everyone is having a nice little witch hunt.

You don't know what went on in phone calls between Walter and I, and messages on FaceBook, so none of you can say anything.

@inthebutt:

If I needed that, it would have already been done.

I know I have some issues, but not bad enough that I need to get help for.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    You don't know what went on in phone calls between Walter and I, and messages on FaceBook, so none of you can say anything.
    I have no problems copying/pasting everything.

Do you have any objections, Chelsea?

Stop making me seem like that bad guy. I know what I want. And you and I do not agree. That is it.

4. Default

Wait since when does facebook and fone problems are rules to perm bann people?

P.S. you told me like at least 10 times you got raped.. should i pull up our talk?
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Wait since when does facebook and fone problems are rules to perm bann people?

P.S. you told me like at least 10 times you got raped.. should i pull up our talk?
    Not when I was 5 moron.

3-4 months ago, yes.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

COMMENT REMOVED.

I shouldn't have said that.

My apologies.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 06-12-2009 at 10:08 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Jagerbombs, Walter its the only way to truly live.
    Lol you crazy German.

Jägerbomb: Jägermeisters mixed with Red Bull.

I need to get drunk again (as though NY didn't fuck me up enough), not shoot up through the roof!

8. Default

Good luck with copying and pasting phone calls. It never seems to work for me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

I'd also like to say that you two should continue this discussion on steam or over the phone. No need to fill the forums with personal stuff like this.

If your doing this publicly to try and get people on your side, then that's as pointless as insulting.

See I can double post instead of editing too. =D

By the way, you just further proved your betrayal to her, Walter.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Good luck with copying and pasting phone calls. It never seems to work for me.
    Gah. Fucking Vonage should save phone call conversations.

But anyway we haven't spoken on the phone for a while, most of it was through Facebook messaging.