Thread: Chelsea Perma-Banned Walter

1. Default Chelsea Perma-Banned Walter

Name in-game: (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD|
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18214827
    Who banned: ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end
    When: 20:16
    Where: fy_bunker_arena
    Why: Personal reasons?
    Reason to unban: I didn't do anything wrong. Playing the game.

Player: (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD| - Damage Given
    -------------------------
    Damage Given to " -√A™/hallwagner(no sound)" - 156 in 4 hits
    Damage Given to "BrownBear" - 108 in 4 hits
    Damage Given to "- |STFU Bitch| - ESTYEFYU" - 8 in 1 hit
    [KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
     [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
    ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
    Marz_187 killed Dan the Man | EnD with p228.
    0rbiter39 killed ¹°³ Karma¹̲³̲³̲7 with xm1014.
    0rbiter39 killed Virginwarrior with m3.
    Killer Xplay still has 100 hp left
    Xplay killed (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD| with xm1014.
    Player: (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD| - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "Xplay" - 102 in 2 hits
    Join our Zombie server at 69.9.38.151:27015
    ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end (STEAM_0:0:24773196).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end (STEAM_0:0:24773196).
    - |STFU Bitch| - ESTYEFYU killed -√A™/hallwagner(no sound) with elite.
    - |STFU Bitch| - ESTYEFYU killed Xplay with fiveseven.
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: banned player (USMC Denied!)Walter|EnD|
    You have been banned by admin permanently !!
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

2. Default

When you tell someone it was their fault they were raped, that person wants nothing to do with you.

You will no longer be a part of ibis.

Go die, you sick fuck.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Verbaled, chelsea. Quit your admin subscription and get off these forums you inbred mongoloid.

4. Default

I don't recall saying that?

We don't agree. Get over it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I don't recall saying that?

We don't agree. Get over it.
    Then your memory is poor.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Shut up ugly.

7. Default

No Chelsea. I never said it was your fault. I do not want to be with you, because there are a number of things I can't deal with you.

You need to understand that I need to feel right about being with someone. With you it was mostly about YOU, what YOU want, and YOU have the final say in things. You told me yourself you wear the pants. Sorry, no can do.

8. Default

When you tell someone it was their fault they were raped, that person wants nothing to do with you.

You will no longer be a part of ibis.

Go die, you sick fuck.
    chelsea who are you to tell someone there no longer part of IBIS??? only ZERO and JIGSAW have that power.

clearly you just abused your admin and walter has the console copy to prove it.

WTF is your problem?? your not some god we should all worship, fuck your just a chick who plays on CS. the only thing you get is made fun of and have sexist jokes thrown your way. I think the only reason you ever got admin was to make time in the server for people who have picked on you miserable. Your not using your admin to look out for the server but for personal use.

I hope you get your admin revoked and at least banned from the server for some amount of time.

**EDIT**

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Shut up ugly.
    +1 and cookies for you oasis.
    Last edited by inthebutt; 06-12-2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: forgot something
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    chelsea who are you to tell someone there no longer part of ibis??? Only zero and jigsaw have that power.

Clearly you just abused your admin and walter has the console copy to prove it.

Wtf is your problem?? Your not some god we should all worship, fuck your just a chick who plays on cs. The only thing you get is made fun of and have sexist jokes thrown your way. I think the only reason you ever got admin was to make time in the server for people who have picked on you miserable. Your not using your admin to look out for the server but for personal use.

I hope you get your admin revoked and at least banned from the server for some amount of time.
    true that

10. Default

Hang on inthebutt, I still stand behind her on some of those issues. People should not insult anyone or make sexist jokes about anyone. That is wrong, in any case.

However, she DOES NOT realize that many times SHE PROVOKES these comments. When she used to moan, or talk about her nudes all the time, or make up her own server rules, that is like opening the door for these comments. So she started banning/kicking people who would disagree with her, no matter what.

I think the admin power got to her head?