Thread: Servers are giving most players joining in disconnect messages.

1. Default Servers are giving most players joining in disconnect messages.

I was playing on the GG server most of the day today and doing just fine. I wanted to see if I could !hop to the ZM server because other players were having issues connecting. Turns out as soon as I left the GG server to hop over I got a disconnect message. I'm getting the disconnect message when trying to join any of the IBIS servers. The GG server has already been restarted by Lance once to my knowledge. I'm not comfortable with trying or even remotely knowing how to resolve this. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you guys.
    (Hope this is in the right area of the forums)
    20171107_213539.jpg

2. Default

I restarted css and steam and it kept kicking me with this message Untitled.jpg

3. Default

Same here 10 seconds and drops me from server

4. Default

I had to end up Uninstall then Reinstall to get mine to finally connect, not just IBIS it was every server out there

5. Default

I was able to play in a bhop server no problem

6. Default

I was able to connect to it just fine and am able to play on it. Are you guys still getting that error?
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

Please keep in mind that on Tuesdays, valve updates their servers. During that time it is common for authentication to break and players lose the ability to connect online for multiple games.

8. Default

Yeah, it must of been the valve updating that was causing the issue. It's perfectly fine now. Thank you, everyone.

9. Default

You're welcome, glad I could help.

Nobody else did anything for you.

Just me.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    You're welcome, glad I could help.

Nobody else did anything for you.

Just me.
    hacks, perma /closed.