Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The past

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Yes i agree with Christmas that some admins do there job right like autumn james and mastagunzs they do what there supposed to but i don't know about getcha and cat
    getcha and cat......*blood pressure rising*

2. Default

uh........

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    getcha and cat......*blood pressure rising*
    LMAO.

The problem in the zombie mod is to make sure everyone is following the rules.

There will always be people trying to disrupt the game.

Jojo for instance mic spams till the point i wanna throw my keyboard at a brick wall. "She" is in deep shit. She is just a regular, and no one has made bans yet.

The problems could also be with having admin freinds. I know i've let a few people that i know slip away with a few things that an average person would get frozen, or moved to spectate next round ( move to spectate = slay ).
    I would then make sure that if they get ban by someone else, or do it constantly ima take a harder action upon themselves.

You can demo every round. It may be a ban and a bitch, but you can make sure no1 cade breaks your cade.

if the zm ever needs an admin, just add and pm me and if im near my cpu i'll be on.

4. Default

The only decent admins now are... well so far there are only 2. Masta Gunz and James. (hi jizmoo ^^)

My problem with Autumn is she's too busy flirting with Rob and trying to protect him, on one occasion she halted zombies on scrapyard from tagging him by blocking until I threatened to send in the demo I recorded to the forums (probably still have it :O ).

Ceiling Cat is a cool admin as is Getcha but they seem to only have it for its comical uses, Ceiling cat is always freezing people and slapping them into the air, Gethca beacons tons of people when they ask but is very reluctant to actually ban or kick someone unless asked/ told to by players.

Jojo is an annoying child. Yes. However the percentage of paedophilia rises whenever she speaks. I believe I witnessed 3 people asking her to "moan for them" or to "send them pics". Also someone had taken a picture of his cock, sprayed it on the wall and said "you like it, huh?". It was fucking creeping me out to the extent I practically made him change it...

There is an amazing amount of drama on the forums that spills over into the servers occasionally and I wish I could make a fucking televised machinima series using the forums as my script and the server as my actors. A lot of this drama is caused by the conflict between these new admins and a bunch of older regs who just want the server the way it was.

5. Default

Was I a decent admin mastercheff? D=

And thanks Christmas. Just wish I could get admin again. Hardly any admins on during the mornings and late at night. Like, you know, the only times that I play.

Also, Eth wouldn't even try to barricade. He told me once, "I would rather leave the server bored then pissed off." Thus why he only vent/tube camped with a para.

But if your going to play like that, might as well go find something more entertaining.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.