Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wall hacker Banned permy

1. Default Wall hacker Banned permy

Laxin4Life
    Steam ID: 0:0:234444086
    Wall Hacking

2. Default

I watched...and I didn't see any hacking.

I know Laxin too...I mean, I know he's not a hacker because I've demo'd him before and watched him before.

Besides, if he was hacking, he'd have as many GG wins as Virtus.

Honestly.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Use:
    sv_cheats 1
    r_drawothermodles 2

Default Respectful Disagreement

i would like to respectfully ask to unbanned. I was playing on the gungame server as you could see by the demo. We were playing and i found a glitch in the map and that was when the first talk of hacking came about. They all started saying that i was wall hacking. I will be the first to say that there is one time on the demo that it looks like i did wall hack but i used radar and just sprayed around the corner and got lucky. The rest of the video its just of me failing at jumping and dying.

I would also like to point out that the ibis gungame server is one of three servers that i play on and is my first choice when i get on. I play on it a lot and im sure many people would agree that i have my good days and my bad days just like us all. I have only ever won around 5 or 6 games on this server and believe that i would have more if i did hack.

Please take this into consideration as you read these posts and please keep an open mind

Thanks for your time,
    Laxin4life

5. Default

Use:
    r_drawothermodels 2

I missed spelled it in the first one. I've seen him as well, one day he was horrible now all of sudden is really good. He never checks corners and always knows where the last person is. He also has shot walls before he sees the person!

6. Default

hey, if you don't hack thats fine. I understand the inconvenience. But as you admitted yourself that it did look like you were wall hacking at one part of the video, that was the reason for the ban. I asked you several times in the game if you had anything to say before you were banned and you declined to comment; so you were banned. We will let the others weigh in on the demos and if the majority feels that you are not hacking then we will get it resolved.

in the game right after you said i wall hack this was the concel

SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> killed Bran|#Jewvenger with mp5navy.
    NessLookAlike killed SmokersRjokers88 <ibis.a> with m3.
    *DEAD* LAXIN4LIFE #DuG : why wall hax?
    Shadow killed Тюльпан with scout.
    PenisFlytrap killed NessLookAlike with g3sg1.
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike : wtf

then later on you just said

Bran|#Jewvenger killed SK★RZ and STRYPES with p228.
    PenisFlytrap voted knas_Speedcastle64_CSS
    *SPEC* [smuT] =|Loud Mute|= ibis.a : i
    (CT) Bran|#Jewvenger attacked a teammate
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike : some dude just fucking shot me through the fucking wall
    *DEAD* LAXIN4LIFE #DuG : i what
    *SPEC* [smuT] =|Loud Mute|= ibis.a : laxxin you have nothing to say???
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike : completely
    Bran|#Jewvenger : in the wall
    *DEAD* PenisFlytrap : no one likes castle anymore
    Bran|#Jewvenger killed Тюльпан with usp.
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike : Damage Taken from "Тюльпан" - 102 in 3 hits
    *DEAD* LAXIN4LIFE #DuG : what
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike : this guy

there really want any warning to my knowledge.

And to the comment about me not being good to being really good that isnt true. If you could track my game play i went from a dying kill/death ratio to about an even ratio to a more kill then death ratio. I started on playing on this server when i first purshased this game and i had no experience then i started to get the hang of it and got better. I play cs for many hours a day and feel that my skill has gotten progressively better not just all of the sudden im good. And when it comes to knowing where people are around corners i use radar it is an amazing tool in the game and if you can master using it then its a great asset i use radar and the just spray and pray with a little stratagy too.

I am still holding my ground saying that i do not and never have hacked since i bought counter strike.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =|Loud Mute|= View Post
    Use:
    r_drawothermodels 2

I missed spelled it in the first one. I've seen him as well, one day he was horrible now all of sudden is really good. He never checks corners and always knows where the last person is. He also has shot walls before he sees the person!
    I agree with Laxin...

The radar is a useful tool.

I'm getting used to using it more because I play in ZMod more now.

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Radar is something that should almost be constantly watched. I always do it when I'm in any of the IBIS servers. Saves my life every time. Being stealthy is a good idea too.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

well i guess this isnt gonna be resolved in any timely matter. Thanks for the support everyone but i dont think im gettin back on for a long long time...like ever