Thread: Sorry SCRIBBLE

1. Default Sorry SCRIBBLE

So...I knew my name would be confusing when I realized one of the OGs was named SCRIBBLE. I just want to make sure everyone knows I never meant to confuse anyone. Whenever I've been playing and people I don't know have said hey to me, I've made sure they understand I'm Scribbles, not SCRIBBLE. Eventually the regulars started calling me Scribbs, so I changed my name to that thinking it was less like SCRIBBLE, but apparently he used to go by that too, haha. So it confused other people. Anyway, no one seems mad, but I've had some messages about it so I wanted to clear things up. Never intended to confuse anyone. I went by Scribbles before I discovered the GG server and eventually became an admin. OG SCRIBBLE, if you're ever around, I'd like to meet you. People have nothing but nice things to say about you.

Those nice things are like cake

Last edited by Kasp3r; 11-14-2017 at 02:34 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles View Post
    People have nothing but nice things to say about you.
    wait, we have three Scribbles now?

the hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Three?? I only know of two. SCRIBBLE <ibis> and Scribbles esq. <ibis.a>(the scribbles that posted this)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Three?? I only know of two. SCRIBBLE <ibis> and Scribbles esq. <ibis.a>(the scribbles that posted this)
    and new(est?) scrible mentioned "People have nothing but nice things to say about you.". Made me think there were three...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Scribbles(thread poster) was talking about SCRIBBLE <ibis> Thats it. Silly Aco

7. Default

Eh, I caught on rather quick

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Just needs to stick with Scribbles esq. to avoid anymore confusion

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Just needs to stick with Scribbles esq. to avoid anymore confusion
    or just esq?

mmm, seems i misread; what I meant was to be called esq, it doesn't really matter what they choose as a name so long as it can be distinguished - it may just be better to go by a different name but that's not my decision to make. Even though I'm 'I'm a zambi' on here, I'm 'Raven' (or some variant of that) on Steam, zambi was just a name I picked in 2014 when I became admin because it was one of the names that stuck with me while I was on the zmod server.

Anyway, I ramble ... I think that makes sense now.