Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MagOP, doesn't deserve admin.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You already have a post deadman , no need to get involve with another banned post.
    roger that mom didnt know others could but into mine but i cant but into others.

2. Default

Read the rules. Disrepespecting admins will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.

P.S. STFU deadman, go post in your loser forums along with your loser server thats always empty.

3. Default

Because it make you look bad, like your intentions is to come in here a be a trouble maker,

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Read the rules. Disrepespecting admins will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.

P.S. STFU deadman, go post in your loser forums along with your loser server thats always empty.
    y so you can prowl thur our forums for things against you guys? honestly i just have to ask when did you all become such ass holes. back when stealth wasnt even born you were all cool. what happen man hell we dont even talk about you now we dont even have a grude or anything but you all do wtf is up wit that. im not being a trouble maker just added 2 cents on to one post ONE post and you go bananas on me. heck im waiting for my post to get responded to so i can figure out y i was banned

5. Default

Now coming in here disrespecting admins with not only get you banned from the server, but I will see that your banned from our forums also.

6. Default

New to the forums, been playing on the GG server since around the beginning of December and I agree. I'm the guy who was banned last night for telling MagOp to get the dick out of his mouth. First off, probably not smart but I was stoned and didn't really care who I was talking to because it needed to be said. If you're going to interrupt an important conversation, do so without stuttering and stumbling over your words and get the mic out of your mouth.

Was it worth a ban? I don't think so. I'm an admin on another server and would I ban for that? Absolutely not, because it would be overturned in a second and I'd have an SA up my ass instantly. It'd be like if you were having some friends over for a party and one beat you in beer pong, you flipped out and starting being a dick to everybody, somebody told you to quit acting like an asshole and you starting screaming at everybody to get the fuck out then called the police to say that people were tresspassing. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense when its put that way, does it?

If I knew as a server owner, that one of my admins were acting that way towards regulars on my server, I'd be pissed. In fact, I'd be livid especially when one of the people banned was thinking about getting admin on his gungame server.

7. Default

There will plently of players that will purchase admins in the gunserver, so one players who got banned for disrespecting a admin, is not gonna hurt.

8. Default

There will plently of players that will purchase admins in the gunserver, so one players who got banned for disrespecting a admin, is not gonna hurt.
    That's awesome but how about the rest of my response. I realize admins stick together (I usually support the other admins on my server without question - key word there being usually) but nothing about how this went down rubs you the wrong way?

9. Default

Read the TOS , No disrepecting Admins.

10. Default

Read the TOS , No disrepecting Admins.
    But admins are allowed to be disrespectful to other admins without penalty?

Because "Bitch, I own this server, it's mine" certainly seems pretty disrespectful to me...

BTW, that was the line that prompted me to encourage MagOp to remove said dick from his oral orifice before attempting to sound hard.

And if that's worth an instant perma-ban, as well as the ensuing questions about said ban by other players, that's interesting.