Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MagOP, doesn't deserve admin.

1. Thumbs down MagOP, doesn't deserve admin.

watched him ban 4 people, followed by multiple people leaving server. don't act like such a baby. Anyone who speaks against you, gets banned. Grow up.

oh and according to your "TOS" you are breaking 2 rules:
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    10) All bans must have a demo to be perma

after you banned 3 people, someone asked you how long, with another person responding magop always does perma.

2. Default

you will learn our tos violations is flawed, and we are currently working on making a new "rule book". i ban off of president. now... where do i begin...

i join server... and i call kire(projects brother) and bitch... hes not present but i know him and we are budz...

now... a dnr member decides to say he will stop talking until i stop being an imature fagget... ok... so... of course he doesnt stop talking and continues to run his mouth.. considering he has his own server i figured he didnt mind being banned, since i wouldnt mind bein banned from another server since i have ibis.

now i know thats not enough to perma ban, but the disrespect continued further then i can recall since i was busy owning(almost won)

as for the other 3 bans(i think it was only 4) they CONTINUED the "name" calling and such. they also took it beyond an even close to nessisary level.

as for ppl leaving... when the server ended it was 20/21. not sure what it is now, maybe the same. and 1 person left(the other person who left soon after rejoined). so nice propaganda there.

i dont really care if they are unbanned, ill just re ban them if they op to continue not to watch their tongues so blatently...

as for me not diserving admin... geeze idk howlong ive had it... WAY before dnr exiested... way before you played ibis

good day sir

3. Default

the thing though, to get respect, you have to give it. YOU interrupted the DNR member when he was talking to that girl about his brother. i apologize for not knowing any names here. however, you think you are god, and everyone should listen to you. If you still wanted to follow your own rules, you still should have muted him and everyone else that verbally berated you.

also, if you did want to set a precedent wouldn't you have to make the NEW rules first, to fall back if ever questioned? I forgot, you are god though, with these amazing powers. There should be no check system to see if an admin goes out of hand, for they are perfect, ordained by the originator

you are pathetic. i hope i didnt say anything to offend you, or i may join the previously departed. The propaganda you speak of, denying that people left is silly. you cannot expect the people who just joined the map to know what kind of power tripping prick you are and leave when they didn't experience it firsthand.

4. Default

propaganda is correct... if you dont recall... TWO people left... YOU and another player... that other player soon recjoined the server... so essentialy, youre the only 1 who left... that alone is enough

precedent doesnt require a written rule, it requires an action. and people have been perma banned many many many many times before for pure disrespect. as far as the mutes go, he said he woudls to talking so i figured he essentialy muted him self. so if he kept talking he would just by passs my mute(its logical)

im god, lol, defaming me wont help your case... and because i "interupted" him, he has the "right" to call me such gestures and such(although none of you have any rights on this game)

youre wasting my time. ive been playing here for years, ive done the same thing, i wont change, were one of the most sucessful servers and clans. lol, thinking about it makes me laugh

good bye

you lose

5. Default

schwartz you probably shouldn't be posting in the first place, you were almost banned before by myself because of disrespect and just plain running your mouth after being told to stfu.

they were told to stfu, they didn't listen. they continued to run their mouths and disrespect an admin. they were banned. they were warned.

whytboiz did exactly what anyone of us would have done. you need to move on.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

i was never muted, so i dont know how close to being banned i was..or maybe you dont follow ur TOS rules either. figures....all you kids stick together huh?

7. Default

alright... i didnt read every post but fuck... respect isnt given its earned... if you think you deserve respect prove it... dont be a little bitch about it... it is earned , not given... fucking kids these days

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

okay as the other admin there other then mag or project s, i gotta say, no less then a day ban.
    why is that?

cause of rudeness, sorry mag i love you as an admin, but just not this time.

this guy was trying to explain to project s about her little bro and man, you were loud and spamming the mic, it was very rude and harsh on the ears. when that guy finally got frustrated' he told you to take that dick out of your mouth so he can talk on the mic to project s (where he fucked up) however i would be mad too if i was trying to talk and the same thing happened to me, and the second guy who got banned really did nothing to deserve it but ask about his buddy and put his input. man the server did drop in numbers for a sec, and we had people who came back after you left and did complain, it was insane.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    okay as the other admin there other then mag or project s, i gotta say, no less then a day ban.
    why is that?

cause of rudeness, sorry mag i love you as an admin, but just not this time.

this guy was trying to explain to project s about her little bro and man, you were loud and spamming the mic, it was very rude and harsh on the ears. when that guy finally got frustrated' he told you to take that dick out of your mouth so he can talk on the mic to project s (where he fucked up) however i would be mad too if i was trying to talk and the same thing happened to me, and the second guy who got banned really did nothing to deserve it but ask about his buddy and put his input. man the server did drop in numbers for a sec, and we had people who came back after you left and did complain, it was insane.
    omg a admin who hasnt been turned to the dark side

10. Default

You already have a post deadman , no need to get involve with another banned post.