Thread: banned //S4 Boost King

1. Default banned //S4 Boost King

Banned for 7 days.

STEAM_0:1:642380

He was slayed by me for team killing me and he didn't quite like it.

He chose to run his mouth...

Console log follows:

[quote]

//S4 Boost King |EnD| suicided.
    Player //S4 Boost King |EnD| has been slayed for team killing -=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>
    Unknown command: kill
    //S4 Boost King |EnD| killed himself!
    *DEAD* garrett1100|EnD| : wow
    Fail Bouey Jesus cheered!!!
    *DEAD* aL StayMetal jeered!!!
    [KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
    [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
    ETB: Teams are balanced.
    garrett1100|EnD| : holocaust never happened...ban him?
    //S4 Boost King |EnD| : omg u knew it was accidental no needto be a dick and slay megarrett1100|EnD| : maybe
    ๖ۣۜCrim killed garrett1100|EnD| with m249.
    J.D. ALF killed ๖ۣۜCrim with m249.
    -=|2icochet=- <ibis.a> killed Fail Bouey Jesus with aug.
    Shocker killed the Holocaust never happened with m249.
    Killer Baneofwrath still has 100 hp left
    Baneofwrath killed -=|2icochet=- <ibis.a> with awp.
    Player: -=|2icochet=- <ibis.a> - Damage Given
    -------------------------
    Damage Given to "Fail Bouey Jesus" - 102 in 2 hits
    Player: -=|2icochet=- <ibis.a> - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "Baneofwrath" - 110 in 1 hit
    Baneofwrath killed magic gnome with aug.
    Baneofwrath is now leading on level 4
    Goose Chaser's Biitch killed aL StayMetal with awp.
    //S4 Boost King |EnD| killed J.D. ALF with m249.
    Baneofwrath killed //S4 Boost King |EnD| with sg552.
    Goose Chaser's Biitch killed Shocker with aug.
    [KnifeP3N] **Knifevote in progress**
    benthas connected
    [KnifeP3N] Baneofwrath accepted the knife fight.
    [KnifeP3N] Both players accepted the knife fight!
    *DEAD* //S4 Boost King |EnD| : fuckin cunt admin
    *DEAD* //S4 Boost King |EnD| : cock sucker
    //S4 Boost King |EnD| : its teh truth he came out of no where and i shot him and accidently kileld him
    //S4 Boost King |EnD| : fuck him
    /[quote]

2. Default

yes i do not deny what i said or did, i just find it bullshit that i accidently tk'd you cause i followed a terrorist in the area and u pop out of no where and i took one shot at u and killed u by ACCIDENT. u know for a fact it was u did not have to slay me, and u didnt even give me a chance to apoligise, a split second later im slayed. so yes i said what i meant. your a pussy little bitch its just a game grow up and who cares. we all say shit in game if u take it seriously get a fucking life outside of counterstrike.

did i over react? yes. i did cause u wouldnt give me a chance to say im sorry which i was in the middle of doing but immediatly slay me. ill take the 7 day ban i dont care but please teach yourself how to calm down and stop getting butt hurt is someone tells you off. cause if i said it to anotehr member who wasnt admin u wouldnt have banned me. im done. see u in a week baby

3. Default

and if any grammar nazi comes in, fuck you lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boost King View Post
    yes i do not deny what i said or did, i just find it bullshit that i accidently tk'd you cause i followed a terrorist in the area and u pop out of no where and i took one shot at u and killed u by ACCIDENT. u know for a fact it was u did not have to slay me, and u didnt even give me a chance to apoligise, a split second later im slayed. so yes i said what i meant. your a pussy little bitch its just a game grow up and who cares. we all say shit in game if u take it seriously get a fucking life outside of counterstrike.

did i over react? yes. i did cause u wouldnt give me a chance to say im sorry which i was in the middle of doing but immediatly slay me. ill take the 7 day ban i dont care but please teach yourself how to calm down and stop getting butt hurt is someone tells you off. cause if i said it to anotehr member who wasnt admin u wouldnt have banned me. im done. see u in a week baby
    I think you are overreacting now. Calm down and realize that when you kill someone they have the power to slay you whether you like it or not. Be more careful and you won't have to worry about getting slayed.

However I think seven days is way too long.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I think you are overreacting now. Calm down and realize that when you kill someone they have the power to slay you whether you like it or not. Be more careful and you won't have to worry about getting slayed.

However I think seven days is way too long.
    i was probably, but im trying to get my point across lol i noramlly have alot of fun and fuck with people, he didnt like it. i tickled his bumm alittle too much lol. i think a week is too much as well but fuck it i wont cry about it ill take the week ban

6. Default

Maybe a few hours but a week is a little overboard...

Let me know if your still banned tonight.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Maybe a few hours but a week is a little overboard...

Let me know if your still banned tonight.
    alright, thanks buddy