Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ricochet Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boost King View Post
    i think he likes banning people for 7 days lol, i got banned for 7 days cause i called him a cocksucker and cunt lol
    Thats seem to be a proper banned. I Hope you learn not to be too disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Thats seem to be a proper banned. I Hope you learn not to be too disrespectful.
    I believe that is the first post you have ever made since I have been here, at least that I have seen.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I believe that is the first post you have ever made since I have been here, at least that I have seen.
    Yeah Im new here.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Yeah Im new here.
    what a noob

5. Default

Message Erased by Author?
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 06-14-2009 at 08:15 PM.

6. Default

um actually no apoc i cant hack for shit i just don't see the reason behind it and another thing wtf are u doing here i thought u killed ur whole family and was put into jail? and here i thought u were the major hacker here u try to get revenge on all those ppl that hate u

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    are you also forgetting that hes the one who has been in this server with oasis hacking and mic spammin the gungame/zombie-mod servers.
    WOW apoc hasn't been here in awhile, hopefully you come back

are you serious though, any proof?

8. Default

OMFG Apocolypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK.

HAVE YOU BEEN.

You goddamn weirdo!

WELCOME BACK!??

EDIT: Shinkiro says you've become a jackass. I knew you before the WoRM days, back from GS-ZM, and I remember you helped me out a few times, even with Cathy. Just looking through old logs now. Too many memories...

The old logs between me and Chelsea were the good days too. QUICK, I NEED A TIME MACHINE!!~
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 06-14-2009 at 08:37 PM.

9. Default

no hes fucking lying cause i aint good with servers or any of that shit and its not a good welcome back cause hes a hypocrite when he says he cant hack hes done

it before quite a few times and hes just a hater

but yeah i mic spammed a few times last year but idk who hasn't mic spammed to at least once on another server
    Last edited by Shinkiro; 06-14-2009 at 08:42 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    The old logs between me and Chelsea were the good days too. QUICK, I NEED A TIME MACHINE!!~

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.