Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ricochet Admin Abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boost King View Post
    i was being disrespectful, yes even zero said a week is too much ... so u can give ur friend ricochet a nice long rib job , see now i hope u can see i do not give a fuck what u think is disrespectful. its the fuckin internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Try and disrespect an admin again and you will find yourself banned for a week.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Try and disrespect an admin again and you will find yourself banned for a week.
    in game i barely ever do its very rare and i normally dont get pissed off easily. plus this isnt in game i doubt u can ban me from the game for what i say here otherwise that would be utter bullshit, i have no disrespect for u tho im playing in game with u now were having fun hun

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Message Erased by Author?
    He hath returned!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boost King View Post
    in game i barely ever do its very rare and i normally dont get pissed off easily. plus this isnt in game i doubt u can ban me from the game for what i say here otherwise that would be utter bullshit, i have no disrespect for u tho im playing in game with u now were having fun hun
    Yeah you're cool in my book ! =) Lots of fun knifing you until you decided to give up and press 2. LOL
    GG !

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yeah you're cool in my book ! =) Lots of fun knifing you until you decided to give up and press 2. LOL
    GG !
    haha i hated it! im normally really good knifing lol and u won 3 rounds in a row we botth know they were supposed to be my winns lol