Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricochet Admin Abuse

1. Default Ricochet Admin Abuse

We were chating in game and i was just having some shits and giggles with

Walter then i call him a pussy for killing me but rico thought i was calling him a

pussy then he kicks and bans me for a week, so then i tell Walter i meant it on

him so he unbans me but then rico gives a shit apology saying i shouldnt

disrespect admins and crap even when walter knew i was joking

I just saw it as a premeditated ban for something as much as a

misunderstanding, especially a week ban, and it was like 30 secs after i say it, i get banned
    Last edited by Shinkiro; 06-14-2009 at 04:46 PM.

2. Default

I was there. Although I've never had any bad encounters with Ricochet and he is a cool guy to play with, I would have to agree that he over-reacted too quickly in this case. I told him I used to take quite a bit of bullshit when I was an admin and never really took it too seriously, so it might be a good idea if he eased up on his admin control.

It's the Internet. Shit happens. You're not going to punch a guy in the face just cause he calls you a pussy in real life.

3. Default

werddd that admin is a douche

4. Default

Could have hit wrong key, also he did unban you soon after correct?

5. Default

thats not like him he mostly abusing the whole time when no body is around xD
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

6. Default

Koolayed I don't know you but from what I heard about you, you got some balls showing your face around here.

7. Default

Rico seems decent, I think we worked out the differences we had awhile back, but a 7 day ban for one word is a bit insane. But yeah, you were unbanned so.

Also, I know who you are when you play koolayed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Rico seems decent, I think we worked out the differences we had awhile back, but a 7 day ban for one word is a bit insane. But yeah, you were unbanned so.

Also, I know who you are when you play koolayed.
    i think he likes banning people for 7 days lol, i got banned for 7 days cause i called him a cocksucker and cunt lol

9. Default

Are you all forgetting that Shinkiro/Death/PyroManiac is the same guy who made Zombie Mod maps that we so much enjoy: The Lost World and Jurassic Park!

Show some appreciation for Chrissakes!

EDIT: I changed my gay pic Shinkiro, now fuck off! God damn...
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 06-14-2009 at 07:12 PM.

10. Default

it defiantly wasn't a miss key cause he genuinely thought i called him that but

even though it was un-done a few mins after i just found stupid as fuck for him

to ban me for a week so fast for a single misunderstanding

and on a side note Zero i still have that zm map but when i said it was ready for u it defiantly wasn't cause it had so many glitches and exploits that im still fixing em and few other projects i still haven't finished due to school, but i cant for this week or next week due to studying and finals

p.s.s Walter seriously change that gay pic of u we don't need to see that
    Last edited by Shinkiro; 06-14-2009 at 06:57 PM.