Thread: Ricochet Admin Abuse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Ricochet Admin Abuse

We were chating in game and i was just having some shits and giggles with

Walter then i call him a pussy for killing me but rico thought i was calling him a

pussy then he kicks and bans me for a week, so then i tell Walter i meant it on

him so he unbans me but then rico gives a shit apology saying i shouldnt

disrespect admins and crap even when walter knew i was joking

I just saw it as a premeditated ban for something as much as a

misunderstanding, especially a week ban, and it was like 30 secs after i say it, i get banned
    Last edited by Shinkiro; 06-14-2009 at 04:46 PM.

2. Default

I was there. Although I've never had any bad encounters with Ricochet and he is a cool guy to play with, I would have to agree that he over-reacted too quickly in this case. I told him I used to take quite a bit of bullshit when I was an admin and never really took it too seriously, so it might be a good idea if he eased up on his admin control.

It's the Internet. Shit happens. You're not going to punch a guy in the face just cause he calls you a pussy in real life.

3. Default

werddd that admin is a douche

4. Default

Could have hit wrong key, also he did unban you soon after correct?

5. Default

thats not like him he mostly abusing the whole time when no body is around xD
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

6. Default

Koolayed I don't know you but from what I heard about you, you got some balls showing your face around here.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    You're not going to punch a guy in the face just cause he calls you a pussy in real life.
    Yeah I would.

Rico always uses his admin for the best of the server. plus your unbanned and free to kill zombies.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-