Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Walter Brunswick

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You seem to like discussing gay things don't you turtle?
    It's cute how you come in and defend your two boyfriends. Are the man of the relationship?

PEW PEW PEW™

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    It's cute how you come in and defend your two boyfriends. Are the man of the relationship?
    What relationship?

I'm just commenting on your obsession with discussing homosexuality on these boards.

3. Default

Don't worry about him. He's just jealous I took Mastagunz over Turtles.

4. Default

So far the only gay things going on in the ZM server turtle, is the cade breakers, hackers, and Koolayed, who's undercover.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    TURTLE just come out and tell everyone about us!!!

OK NO MORE HIDING

Me and Turtles are LoVeRs!

6. Default

I KNEW IT! He's been talking about homosexuality for quite a long time now. I guess he's finally fallen into the hobo i mean homo trends now! How long Holy?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I KNEW IT! He's been talking about homosexuality for quite a long time now. I guess he's finally fallen into the hobo i mean homo trends now! How long Holy?
    2 years

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    2 years
    lolol

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Turtle, is it true you bought Hobo admin? If so, why?

And when I mentioned your name in the other thread turtle, I think I was talking about people who tried to start flame wars. No offense, but even on my application you were constantly trying to either make a joke and/or insult Inthebutt as an addition to your post after questioning me.

P.S. I've been coming into GG every once in awhile, during the prime times, and I still haven't seen you in game.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-24-2009 at 02:42 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.