Thread: Video Card recommendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Video Card recommendations

Intel i7-6700 @3.4GHz
    16 gigs o'Ram
    Windows 10 Home (Garbage, I want 7 back)
    Nvidia GT730.
    485w PSU

I don't need anything hardcore or crazy, but I would like to play fortnite and Civ 6 on better graphics. I have no idea where to even start. Last time I bought a video card was when the 9800GT was brand new

Also quick question. Everytime windows attempts to update, I get the new version of the BSoD, and it will fail to update. How can I fix this or better yet. run win7 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

2. Default

Something like a 1050 or 1050TI would be vastly faster than your 730 and is around $150

3. Default

Im grabbing a GTX 1050 for my new build $130, alot faster than a 730 and its not so bad price wise since they are up to a 1080 already. Clocking in at around $800 for the1080

4. Default

Sounds good. Whats the difference between all them? Is the GTX better than the GT?

Like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-Gefo...ds=1050+ti+4gb

5. Default

Here's this one on Newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...tem=14-125-919. It's alot cheaper but takes longer to ship

6. Default

I have heard horror stories about newegg and shipping. But for the price I might risk it.

Also, My monitor is going out, I was thinking about just picking up an Asus 26 inch to replace my 10 year old dell LCD

7. Default

So far I've bought 5 things from them and all of them have taken 3 days to get to my house. I havnt had issues with them so far