Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright it's time to spill the beans.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    What the fuck has this server turned into? Back in mid 08 it was fun as fuck.
    Those were the best days on IBIS, hands down. No drama, just hardcore FUN. Cujo, Stamp, Steamer, pooter, & the gang. We *really* need a reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Only thing I ever did wrong was ban Walter for personal reasons.
    You abused your admin on people because they didn't agree with you. You overrode Virtus' mute as well, I remember that. Please don't be a hypocrit.

You've gotten better, but what I've said in my other threads still stands.

Keep learning... you're getting there.

Also, don't be so accusatory right away.

2. Default

I swear to god oasis, if you post another non constructive post that is 100% flame....

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

damnit u stole ma favorte spray

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    You abused your admin on people because they didn't agree with you. You overrode Virtus' mute as well, I remember that. Please don't be a hypocrit.

When was this?

I don't seem to remember overriding ANY admins rule.

And you're one to talk to hypocrisy.

lolol.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    How many cocks can you handle at one time?

And jigsaw, please let me start a flame war, it's rather fun.
    Ladies and gentleman, what we have here is immaturity...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

When was this?

I don't seem to remember overriding ANY admins rule.

And you're one to talk to hypocrisy.

lolol.
    Virtus said you override senior admins in a few threads below this idiot.

Where the fuck is meanbearpig when we need him?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

come on Zero, fix the mute feature and remove the bad maps please, surely that ultmate comp will be working tommorow.

9. Default

This is rediculous.

I'm sick of hearing admin abuse without proof, just cause you can type it doesn't mean it's admin abuse unless you get a demo proving admin abuse.

Oasis you've gone under different names before and cause problems for the server. I don't want you to preach about admin abuse, before i can truely trust you that your not in the servers causing problems.

The times i have play, ceiling and autum have both been rather fine. Imgonnagetcha on the other hand, seems to be getting better as she goes.
    Clone has hardly done much, and if he did slap himself to the end i would be rather amazed.

There are other problems that admins cannot get to. If people use !ztele in teamchat it becomes harder for zombies and admins to see if a player !zteles if there a zombie themselves.

Get demo's or don't post admin abuse.
    It's rediculous to acuse someone of abusing when there's nothing to show your claims.

10. Default

Ladies and gentleman, what we have here is immaturity...
    Seriously I'm sick of this.

Chelsea you need to STFU.

You are new to the ZM server, your not even in your first month of an admin on the ZM server and look at how many fucking threads are either on you/by you/against you.

I left the ZM server in good order, all you had to do was make sure people were having fun and following the rules. If you can't handle being around guys who will make fun of you or tell you sexist things, you really shouldn't be in the ZM server.

I was in there the other night under a different name, the map was mines of moria. couple things you did wrong. first off that Dr. Mr. Man guy who naded the ring twice should have been banned, but you let him off with a warning saying "I don't mind but if mastagunz was here he would ban you", when you get scared you squeal into your mic which can be translated into moaning on your mic.

Don't even try to deny what happened on mines of moria, I have 6 demos on you. I was there trying to get a demo with rock solid evidence that you don't follow TOS, but that night nothing came up so I left.

I'm not like mallissin, when I say I have demo's I have them. even if there not gonna prove you were abusing that night.

Every where you go chelsea either if its the GG server or the ZM server, you manage to somehow ruin the fun of it for alot of people. Your an IBIS plague.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-