Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright it's time to spill the beans.

1. Default

Dear Oasis,

7 days, don't make it more.
    Don't piss me off again.

Live or die, make your choice.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Your an IBIS plague.
    OUCH !!

+4 and a KEG

3. Default

can you and zero just check out how each of these guys handles the server before giving them admin please so we dont have people like navy and vitus showing up here?

4. Default

We are implementing a system that is kinda like that soon, be patient...do to complications it has been delayed a bit.

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

if you looks closely in that video u can see about 5 zombies parachuting to the end of the map so i figured i would get there first and defend so humans have a chance. but i didnt press the button to end the map i just sat there and shot.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Seriously I'm sick of this.

Chelsea you need to STFU.

You are new to the ZM server, your not even in your first month of an admin on the ZM server and look at how many fucking threads are either on you/by you/against you.

I left the ZM server in good order, all you had to do was make sure people were having fun and following the rules. If you can't handle being around guys who will make fun of you or tell you sexist things, you really shouldn't be in the ZM server.

I was in there the other night under a different name, the map was mines of moria. couple things you did wrong. first off that Dr. Mr. Man guy who naded the ring twice should have been banned, but you let him off with a warning saying "I don't mind but if mastagunz was here he would ban you", when you get scared you squeal into your mic which can be translated into moaning on your mic.

Don't even try to deny what happened on mines of moria, I have 6 demos on you. I was there trying to get a demo with rock solid evidence that you don't follow TOS, but that night nothing came up so I left.

I'm not like mallissin, when I say I have demo's I have them. even if there not gonna prove you were abusing that night.

Every where you go chelsea either if its the GG server or the ZM server, you manage to somehow ruin the fun of it for alot of people. Your an IBIS plague.
    I'm sorry I can't be as great as you.

But as I'm sure you know, governing the ZM server, and governing the GG server are completely different.

I'm getting used to ZM still.

Please support me a bit more.

When and if I do something out of context, and James is there, he tells what I did and how to fix it.

And if he's not, I usually tell him about the day.

And ask him questions.

I'm learning a new game, with new rules.

You can't expect me to be perfect right off.

No one is ever perfect their first time in something new.

It's hard to do this while people are claiming admin abuse that isn't true and fair.

If you truly felt bad for ZM, then get your admin back and get back in here.

Then I can learn from a true master, and I won't do anything wrong.

Since James' admin ran out, it's been harder on me.

I'm sorry, please forgive me?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    This is rediculous.

I'm sick of hearing admin abuse without proof, just cause you can type it doesn't mean it's admin abuse unless you get a demo proving admin abuse.

Oasis you've gone under different names before and cause problems for the server. I don't want you to preach about admin abuse, before i can truely trust you that your not in the servers causing problems.

The times i have play, ceiling and autum have both been rather fine. Imgonnagetcha on the other hand, seems to be getting better as she goes.
    Clone has hardly done much, and if he did slap himself to the end i would be rather amazed.

There are other problems that admins cannot get to. If people use !ztele in teamchat it becomes harder for zombies and admins to see if a player !zteles if there a zombie themselves.

Get demo's or don't post admin abuse.
    It's rediculous to acuse someone of abusing when there's nothing to show your claims.
    Holy, I know I'm not exactly on your good list atm, but I just wanted to thank you for your input.

I know we aren't in there much together, but thank you anyways.

I'm trying my hardest.

;_;

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    No one is ever perfect their first time in something new.

It's hard to do this while people are claiming admin abuse that isn't true and fair.

Good old Chelsea right there folks.

So innocent and truthful all the time.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

But as I'm sure you know, governing the ZM server,
    Admins aren't on a server to "govern" it. There on the server to enforce the rules set in place but ZERO.

You can't "admin" how ever YOU see fit on the server, but you have to "admin" for the best outcome of the server.

The ZM server is really hard to keep under control, I'll give you some credit for attempting to.

But I won't be cutting my leave short, just to come back and fix what you did. If you really wanna proof yourself to the IBIS community and especially the ZM community on IBIS, fix all the damage you have done.

I'll let you in on a little secret about being a great admin on ZM, be everyone's friend but at the same time be everyone's fear.

If you can do it correctly, than maybe I'll be nice to you.

But for as right now, your still a big problem that needs to be dealt with.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Which ever server Chelsy comes too DRAMA starts right away.

1st. She takes everything the sexist way... If you do.. dont play this game. And like you tell everyone.. - GROW THE FUCK UP!

2nd. She always changes maps to her advantage without concerning other admins on at the time even if shes not senior admin. She usualy says go fuck yourself..

3rd. She always spams the mic herself telling other players not to.

4th. She likes to mute/ban people if they say something wrong without giving shit.

5h. She always acts like a FUCKIN OWNER OF THE SERVER!

6th. Shes a E-SLUT.

Just me myself i got over 15 - 30 demos of her abusing and disrespecting other players. Tell me if you need em.. Ill post.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..