Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright it's time to spill the beans.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Look chelsy gonna come and shut everyone up! shes right everyone is wrong!
    lolol!

You obviously don't read my posts.

I said if I'm actually doing something wrong, I'll own up and deal with it.

But as people have pointed out, most of these demos are bullshit.

lolol.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

The only person backing you up on this thread is Nemesis... and u still wont accept that u abuse.. then u might start to call your lil group of boyfriends here to back u up..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

3. Default

The only person backing you up on this thread is Nemesis... and u still wont accept that u abuse.. then u might start to call your lil group of boyfriends here to back u up..
    i'm not backing anyone up, never once did i say she was in the right. just because i say you are wrong doesn't make her right. not everything is black and white, child.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i'm not backing anyone up, never once did i say she was in the right. just because i say you are wrong doesn't make her right. not everything is black and white, child.

Well at least when ppl said i did beaocn rounds or 1 hp rounds and i slapped my self.. i accept that i never said i didint.. but this bitch has demos of her and she still wont accept the truth... this is gotta be the dumbest fuckin girl i ever met...
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

5. Default

Honestly Chelsea, "sweetie,"

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

For once. So you can have a shred of dignity left.

I didn't make anything up btw.

6. Default

Well at least when ppl said i did beaocn rounds or 1 hp rounds and i slapped my self.. i accept that i never said i didint.. but this bitch has demos of her and she still wont accept the truth... this is gotta be the dumbest fuckin girl i ever met...
    not my problem....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    lolol!

You obviously don't read my posts.

I said if I'm actually doing something wrong, I'll own up and deal with it.

But as people have pointed out, most of these demos are bullshit.

lolol.
    Im sure at least one of those demos have something, but you havent done a thing to change (not even based off of the demos), instead you put your luaghing emotes and shrug it off.

Well this thread cought my attention and im sorry but i must say that chelsea these people that are complaining about you are right! And i seen you say that you want to change and become a better admin plenty of times!! then why not "Start NOW"!!!! before it gets worse!!!!! And i just want to say that i may not be the best admin here but im trying my hardest, im still learning like holy said! But lol i want to be just like inthebutt lol even though he was a jerk lol i still love ya <3 :::Not Like That::: =P .... Anyways yeah chelsea Me personaly i would say just start by relaxing a little and having fun and just doing the basics for now, so you can get to know EVERYONE better, so you know how to deal with them!

9. Default

took...an hour..to read..everything here...can't...muster up..strength..to spell..right...*twitch*

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Well this thread cought my attention and im sorry but i must say that chelsea these people that are complaining about you are right! And i seen you say that you want to change and become a better admin plenty of times!! then why not "Start NOW"!!!! before it gets worse!!!!! And i just want to say that i may not be the best admin here but im trying my hardest, im still learning like holy said! But lol i want to be just like inthebutt lol even though he was a jerk lol i still love ya <3 :::Not Like That::: =P .... Anyways yeah chelsea Me personaly i would say just start by relaxing a little and having fun and just doing the basics for now, so you can get to know EVERYONE better, so you know how to deal with them!
    Hahaha...you're a bit late on this thread, don't'cha think?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.