Thread: Autumn banning people because of me

1. Default Autumn banning people because of me

So there we were on Roy_highway and Evil_ripper was talking to autumn and she began swearing at him and after a few more minutes muted him because he was being disrespectful he wasnt spamming mic or anything so i unmute him and she says "DONT OVER RIDE MY MUTE OR ELSE" so she re-mutes him and i let it be for now and so after a few minutes of mute i said it was long enough and another player even said it was long enough. so i said it was long enough in global admin chat and i unmute him.

Not long after that Autumn Bans him and she told me it was for an hour. Now im no pro but banning someone just because he was unmuted and stopped doing whatever he was doing does not warrant a ban. I made a demo of the event and will be posting it along with this thread.

I can understand she might have been upset but BANNING EVL_ripper because i unmuted him after enough time had passed is not a good admin in my books.

Clone

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Autumn needs to get dick slapped a few times to get some sense knocked into her ugly ass.
    First off, Oasis, grow up please.

Second of all:

He was constantly disrespecting, hence why I muted him.

You immediately un-muted, overriding another admins rule.

TABOO.

I re-muted him because of you, and because I knew he wouldn't stop.

Because he never does.

After like 5-10 seconds, you unmute him AGAIN.

I banned him for FIVE MINUTES TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

He was being VERY disrespectful to me, and I had the right to ban him right then and there.

But I chose to mute him instead.

Being kind.

I banned him for the sole reason because I couldn't kick or ban YOU to solve the issue, so I threw the issue out.

You give me an admin abuse thread?

I'll give you one.

For using your slap command to your advantage.

I started demoing you when you entered the server.

And I got you and Cat on demo for abusing your slap command.

Slapping on escape maps to get ahead.

Slapping to get away from zombies.

Slapping other players to get them killed.

I'm not the abuser here.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

i'll let zero and jigsaw sort this out if i get an admin abuse and warning from either of them then i deserve it.

you on the other hand....I;m not even gonna say anything

After viewing the demo my conclusion is that Chelsea should not have banned him. It may or may not be right for clone to have unmuted him but that is no big deal (at least to me)

Chelsea, is it true you actually but him not for 5 minutes but for an hour?

I also don't think you should be pointing fingers about admin abuse here, especially you.

Let's see what someone with authority thinks.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Clone, you are not to overrule another admin's decision.
    If you have a problem with it resolve it with the other admin VIA PRIVATE message or bring it to the forums.

Toasties, if another admin overules your decision bring it to the forums. It seems that banning him was to get at clone rather then a fair punishment for the offender.

Closed.

Live or die, make your choice.