Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Earlier issue with Autumn

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I HEREBY CLAIM TITLE ASSHOLE #1!

Wewt!
    I'm going to teach this ass hole a long and hard lesson.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I HEREBY CLAIM TITLE ASSHOLE #1!

Wewt!
    Mhm, I think you need to change your signature to 'denied' too.

xD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Whats up with fuckin ESSAYS!?!?!? go watch my demos noobs.!
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I have no problems excepting punishment for when I'm wrong but I do expect it to be fair as I do for everyone else. Case in point JoJo, she's a fuckin pain in the ass loud mouth but I've seen her in that server doing nothing but minding her own business, being quiet and not bothering anyone and I've seen people just jump down her throat to get her started. What happens when they succeed? She gets muted, kicked or banned. The people who started first? Usually nothing. That isnt fair, they're just as guilty. As for the ban, the ban wasn't for what I did wrong as I didn't unmute myself, not once did I even tried to evade it. I dont know anything about Clone's console commands as I don't look at that.
    Jojo is different. I don't want to hear a 12 year old talking about penises and sex followed by moaning and high pitched screaming. Children that young should never use a mic. Even though these conversations with her is often triggered, nonetheless a child that young should not have such a rude behaviour. If she wants respect, tell her to turn off the mic for starters.

And I apologize Chelsea for accusing you of the 1 hour ban.

But ya, anyways, I can totally understand, but for minor things like a mute, I would just shrug it off and wait for next map. Ceiling cat is starting to eye on me more often now because I ztele away from her when she becomes first zombie when she's in my barricade. And with that she would freeze me now. Sure, it's something I deserve, but I just shrug it off and not make a big deal out of it in public.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I guess I have to repeat myself for people to understand. I saw you as the problem. Because I knew the muting and ummuting would continue. I can't kick Clone, let alone do anything to him, and you were the focus of the issue, so I banned you FOR FIVE MINUTES. Please, get that piece of information right. Anyways, you speak of playfulness on your part? Ripper, if you took the time to actually converse with me, to get to know me, you'd know that when I cuss up a storm, it means nothing. I'm usually laughing while I'm cussing. And if that doesn't give away my playfulness, then I'm lost as to what playfulness is. I have nothing personal against you, and I'm sorry you were brought into the middle of the bickering between Clone and I, but you do insult me quite often. On a daily basis, actually. That was also part of your ban. I was tired of it. It was one of those bans that was built up...

I can never tell when you're joking and when you aren't, because as you stated, I "don't know you". And you don't know me. And since you don't know me, you wouldn't know what kind of admin I really am. Since you're always insulting me, you're always on my bad side. Hence you never see the good side of me. So I believe that is an unfair assumption from you.

And as for Jojo, I agree with you. Hence why I'm trying to stop it. You're never really on when both Jojo and I are on. Whenever someone cracks something rude/degrading about her, I'm instantly on their ass about it. And if I don't hear it, she sometimes (she's getting better at it) tells me and I'll jump on them instantly. When people change their name to make a cracked reference to her, I force them to change it. This is where the whole thing of me taking the fun out of ZM comes about. When people say something to her, to get her fired, I either warn to mute, and if it's a second offense, I mute.

If you're going to talk aboout fairness, please, please, please, fully know what you're doing and what's going on, so you don't make assumptions. I know I'm the not BEST admin out there, I'm human I make mistakes, as Walter likes to say, but I'm working on being a good admin Like inthebutt and James.

And I don't know about you, but since this high misunderstanding, from reading your essay, I think we need to start over sometime. Deal?
    If it was five minutes then fine, I heard from 2 admins it was an hour and thats what I went with. As stated before your cussing wasn't a problem with me, you're not understanding that I didn't take your cussing as offensive, I took it as joking and light hearted which again to assume you'd prefer rather then me saying you're being disrespectful.

As for me insulting you, it seems no worse and no more constant then what I see from others, it isn't constant and it isn't daily as you say and I truly doubt it's anymore than you're used to judging by some of these posts. Not to mention that again you have started "jokingly" insulting me before I even talk to you, I again take that as just you conversing and trying to be friendly which is why I don't take it in a negative way.

And if you read what all I said, I did say you were a bad admin but that you weren't a bad person and that you didn't deserve to have your admin taken away. It's important to you and I feel that will help you to do better as time goes on. Quite fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Jojo is different. I don't want to hear a 12 year old talking about penises and sex followed by moaning and high pitched screaming. Children that young should never use a mic. Even though these conversations with her is often triggered, nonetheless a child that young should not have such a rude behaviour. If she wants respect, tell her to turn off the mic for starters.

And I apologize Chelsea for accusing you of the 1 hour ban.

But ya, anyways, I can totally understand, but for minor things like a mute, I would just shrug it off and wait for next map. Ceiling cat is starting to eye on me more often now because I ztele away from her when she becomes first zombie when she's in my barricade. And with that she would freeze me now. Sure, it's something I deserve, but I just shrug it off and not make a big deal out of it in public.
    I'm not talking at all about letting her talk about all the shit you said, my post was about when she is quiet and people get her started. When she's doing what you say then fuck yeah, mute her, kick her, ban her but if she's acting out because some assholes started shit with her then she shouldn't be the only one.

7. Default

I'm not talking at all about letting her talk about all the shit you said, my post was about when she is quiet and people get her started. When she's doing what you say then fuck yeah, mute her, kick her, ban her but if she's acting out because some assholes started shit with her then she shouldn't be the only one.
    I do agree with Ripper on this to an extent. A lot of players there have egged her on when she enters the server when she isn't doing anything, which pisses her off majorly.

However, if it is true it is a guy using a voice changer, I would rather he be perma banned for being a complete dickwad. Ripper is at least a dick in his own voice.

8. Default

If she knows better, it would be best for her not to react to any of the stuff people do to get her started.

And again it's always easy to say " just walk away and don't respond" but when you have numerous people not only talking about you being raped and killed and changing their name to insult you and nothing is being done about it I dont hardly blame her. I'm not condoning what she does but I won't simply point the finger at her and say " of everyone on the server, you should have acted better.". It's not fair to hold her to such expectations while the others are excused.

10. Default

And again it's always easy to say " just walk away and don't respond" but when you have numerous people not only talking about you being raped and killed and changing their name to insult you and nothing is being done about it I dont hardly blame her. I'm not condoning what she does but I won't simply point the finger at her and say " of everyone on the server, you should have acted better.". It's not fair to hold her to such expectations while the others are excused.
    Then help me stop it. If you're so passionate about, then stop standing back and watching it. I can't catch everything, as hard as I try.

I think we found common ground.

O:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.