Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Earlier issue with Autumn

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    If it was five minutes then fine, I heard from 2 admins it was an hour and thats what I went with. As stated before your cussing wasn't a problem with me, you're not understanding that I didn't take your cussing as offensive, I took it as joking and light hearted which again to assume you'd prefer rather then me saying you're being disrespectful.

As for me insulting you, it seems no worse and no more constant then what I see from others, it isn't constant and it isn't daily as you say and I truly doubt it's anymore than you're used to judging by some of these posts. Not to mention that again you have started "jokingly" insulting me before I even talk to you, I again take that as just you conversing and trying to be friendly which is why I don't take it in a negative way.

And if you read what all I said, I did say you were a bad admin but that you weren't a bad person and that you didn't deserve to have your admin taken away. It's important to you and I feel that will help you to do better as time goes on. Quite fair to me.
    I did read all of it. But it seems you didn't read mine.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

I got from it what I could, if I missed anything I'll be more than happy to clarify.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I got from it what I could, if I missed anything I'll be more than happy to clarify.
    Just be warned, here's the part where she flips it on you and dumps all the blame on you making you the guilty party.

See Chelsea, I'm not as dense as you say I am

Cheers!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Just be warned, here's the part where she flips it on you and dumps all the blame on you making you the guilty party.

See Chelsea, I'm not as dense as you say I am

Cheers!

You just proved it even more.

xDDD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Ceiling cat is starting to eye on me more often now because I ztele away from her when she becomes first zombie when she's in my barricade. And with that she would freeze me now. Sure, it's something I deserve, but I just shrug it off and not make a big deal out of it in public.
    She did the same thing to me. Out of all the times I've barricaded with her, and zteled out, she can't do the same, and just kills everyone shes with. She's breaking the bro code yo.

It happened to me when I zteled out when she spawned as a zombie in my cade, with several other people there. She thought I was zteleing away from her, but it was because I knew the zombie was going to spawn in there, and pretty much hit my ztele button the same time she became zombie, and just froze me and assumed it was to get away from her, while she murdered everyone left in my cade.

What I didn't shouldn't have been against the rules, since I was trying to ztele before the zombie spawned. So she really didn't need to freeze me, and she was never this way when I had admin.

The thing that caused me to quit for the day though, is how she acted as if she was better then me when she froze me.

Though when I talked to her about this, she said she doesn't remember any of it, so whatever I guess.

/end rant

Just skip everything above, and read below, except for you Hobo.

Hobo states the same point I have on many occations. Children of her age should not be so disrespectful and ill behaved. Just earlier today, Getcha asked a 9 year old how he made his name have fancy symbles or something, and he replied, "Uhh, you're mom?" and then Getcha said something, he said "Shut up." and I tried to explain to him how his attitude would not be tolerated in the real world in a civilized society.. Where are those anyways?

I'm 78.39% sure Jojo is the age she says. And possibly that one time that Holy heard "her" without her "voice changer" may have been someone else. How do little kids get games like this anyways? When I was their age I didn't even know what the internet was.

And as for the people who have been annoying Jojo, edging her on, those people have been 'getting cracked down' in Autumn's words. Or something along those lines.

As for you Walter, you could have just sent that to ripper via PM instead of posting it here. I swear if another flame war starts, I'll be slapping a bunch of you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

and these kids are the reason why we are losing the good regulars here or they just don't come on as often as they used to, IE; Late at night when these annoying kids are asleep.

I just wish we could just mute them in the players list like we can everywhere else.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Hobo states the same point I have on many occations. Children of her age should not be so disrespectful and ill behaved. Just earlier today, Getcha asked a 9 year old how he made his name have fancy symbles or something, and he replied, "Uhh, you're mom?" and then Getcha said something, he said "Shut up." and I tried to explain to him how his attitude would not be tolerated in the real world in a civilized society.. Where are those anyways?
    Not on the internet, where anon is king. Seriously. Being an anonymous user gives the average internet gamer a serious e-penis advantage. Not much can be done about that except for admins to use their role as a means to shutting the fucking douchebags up.

I'm 78.39% sure Jojo is the age she says. And possibly that one time that Holy heard "her" without her "voice changer" may have been someone else. How do little kids get games like this anyways? When I was their age I didn't even know what the internet was.
    Jojo apparently got the game from her cousin/brother. She also said she is used to getting what she wants, which leads me to believe (assuming she isn't a 50 year old "Catch a Predator" wannabe) that she is incredibly stuck up and full of herself.

And as for the people who have been annoying Jojo, edging her on, those people have been 'getting cracked down' in Autumn's words. Or something along those lines.
    Indeed. When an admin plays the "bad cop" role it normally quiets things down. At least in regards to those making fun of jojo and antagonizing her.

8. Default

why cant we just kill zombies together instead of each other or the zombies will have only noobs to kill

9. Default

In order to move forward, one must not trudge up the past but for mere reflection!

10. Default

Time is a temporary construct of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to understand the concept that events occur in a specific order.

And no, that probably isn't relevant. Just, Chronic's words reminded me of that.

Killing zombies together seems fun, though you don't play at 4 am do you?

And don't you mean good cop, Christmas?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.