Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Chelsy Admin Abuse / D.E.M.O.S

1. Default

One of you suck but I won't say who!

Wewt, 11 pages now!

We should have this closed and deleted from the forums! Where art thou Forum Administrators?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    One of you suck but I won't say who!

Wewt, 11 pages now!

We should have this closed and deleted from the forums! Where art thou Forum Administrators?
    Yeah James, let's delete evidence so that we can't learn from the past and so that history can repeat itself.

You have so much to learn still.

3. Default

Mostly in zm theres been tons of trash going on and cade breakers to the point i broke and cade and i relized i just had to live with it.

4. Default

You seriously think Zero or Jigsaw will read past the first page? I was ready to bash my head after about page 7.

And sorry, I meant closed and/or deleted. If you notice it was at like 3 am.

P.S. I'll say that we will never stop learning, and we will always have more to learn then what our human minds are capable of, so your statement is kind of true for the both of us.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-29-2009 at 10:34 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

hm rofl??

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You seriously think Zero or Jigsaw will read past the first page? I was ready to bash my head after about page 7.

And sorry, I meant closed and/or deleted. If you notice it was at like 3 am.

P.S. I'll say that we will never stop learning, and we will always have more to learn then what our human minds are capable of, so your statement is kind of true for the both of us.
    I read 4 pages of nothingless w/o watching any demos. thanks for getting deep though
    lol!