Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsy Admin Abuse / D.E.M.O.S

1. Default

by the way this is what his quote translates too if anyones interested:
    The Internet - as life, there is no sense, but to depart it is not desirable.

with people like you around it, departing it is the best thing you can do. but since your gone there is no need to do so now.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Holly man, I watched vid 1-7 and there is NO SIGN OF ABUSE, and frankly Im not going to waste my time helping you on with your little witch hunt Vitus

YOU GET NOTHING, GOOD DAY SIR!!!
    then u should watch all 30 of em.. maybe ur big head will understand then..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

3. Default

i watch 3 of the 5 i downloaded, and they contain autum abusing admin. The other 2 didnt really do much just arguments, like the one's on playground...

Autum has clearly abused and should be delt with.

4. Default

Fuck you and may the wind steer you into the sirens rocks on this sea known as the internet, never to be seen again, and thank you evil for this photo

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i watch 3 of the 5 i downloaded, and they contain autum abusing admin. The other 2 didnt really do much just arguments, like the one's on playground...

Autum has clearly abused and should be delt with.
    Which ones?

I would like to see where I went wrong.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Which ones?

I would like to see where I went wrong.
    In ur case I would watch all of them...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    In ur case I would watch all of them...
    demojune08chelsy_2.dem

demonight2_2.dem

demo1_6.dem

I've download 15 of them and i believe those are the 1's that they were, my appologiese if im wrong im a little unorganized atm.

8. Default

Well enjoy demos.. theres like 10 hours of em.. im goin sleep and you can all watch it till morning... get popcorn tho.. it gets intence in the middle ))))

9. Default

good night asshole, figures we get some little kid admin on and not a single complaint put aganst him in the month and half he had admin, we actually get a good admin on zmod who enforces the rules and all of you start bitching at her like little kids.

and besides itsn't it obivious that Vitus is a paranoid, manipulative asshole, I mean all he did was sit in spectate waiting for her to make a mistake, all of you have abused at one time or another so why are you even still paying attention to this ass, this isn't the fucking bullshit war on terror, ITS A GAME.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-16-2009 at 01:17 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    good night asshole, figures we get some little kid admin on and not a single complaint put aganst him in the month and half he had admin, we actually get a good admin on zmod and all of you start bitching at her like little kids.

and besides itsn't it obivious that Vitus is a paranoid, manipulative asshole?
    did she give u a blowjob? or moaned to u all night so u back her up? u werent playin with her in GG so u dont know shit.. so get lost...

P.S. Долбаёб!

night.