Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsy Admin Abuse / D.E.M.O.S

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    good night asshole, figures we get some little kid admin on and not a single complaint put aganst him in the month and half he had admin, we actually get a good admin on zmod and all of you start bitching at her like little kids.

and besides itsn't it obivious that Vitus is a paranoid, manipulative asshole?
    Actually i don't believe is manipulative but he can be childish and an ass hole, he really didnt use his admin badly.

Autum on the other hand is not exactly what u said in ur definition. If anything the opposite.

2. Default

No she actually shuts the little fucking kids up on the server, ignores that one and ONLY one person who begs for mines of moria, bitches at admins who unmute people who most of the server think are annoying, strictly speaking you misogynistic asshole she ACTUALLY enforces the rules something that for the past couple of months has hardly been done on zmod, Hence why I disapeared for a while when this server went to shit.

and holly your hardly on zmod anymore when shes on its actually fun, like it used to.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    demojune08chelsy_2.dem

demonight2_2.dem

demo1_6.dem

I've download 15 of them and i believe those are the 1's that they were, my appologiese if im wrong im a little unorganized atm.
    Nope.

But that last one made me laugh.

I wasn't even in it.

It was just Nemie screaming, "Fuck you, you dirty Russian Jew!"

xDD!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

demo1_6

Virt, are you a glutton for being screamed at or are you just stupid?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    No she actually shuts the little fucking kids up on the server, ignores that one and ONLY one person who begs for mines of moria, bitches at admins who unmute people who most of the server think are annoying, strictly speaking you misogynistic asshole she ACTUALLY enforces the rules something that for the past couple of months has hardly been done on zmod, Hence why I disapeared for a while when this server went to shit.

and holly your hardly on zmod anymore when shes on its actually fun, like it used to.
    i havent been on recently, nut your saying the past couple of months no one has done it? So your saying i've done nothing to help the servers?

6. Default

Nope these fucking kids go on for hours and I didn't say you've done nothing to help the zmod, it's just that i hardly see you on anymore and that was the reason that james gave that hes hardly on, too many cade breaking annoying players and I agree with him completely. But its been getting beter with autum on, although getcha seems to be having trouble keeping up with everything.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-16-2009 at 01:59 AM.

Getcha's a blonde so it's a normal defect but she'll get it. lol She banned me for killing her with the funny door in CrazyCity in like 10 seconds flat.

8. Default

-demochelsynight demo shows chelsy cancelling virts vote when he puts 1 up and she says i'll do whatever the fuck i want, which is no good admin attidude.
    -demochelsynight_3 Shows chelsy takeing over senior admin over virt, when virt is senior admin and still attempting to change the map even when they voted to stay. ( even though virt does cancel her votes )
    -demo11chelsy screaming in the mic enough for a mute, alot of mic spamming, not redaring of the rules...

This is fucking rediculous, baby sitting adults. Pathetic world.
    .will edit this post with more abusing demo's.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 06-16-2009 at 02:07 AM.

9. Default

Getcha if your reading this come on, thats the Pièce de résistance of crazycity! thats why I love that map.

The best part is that I didn't even know it was her at the door. I pressed it and by luck it happened to be her lol. Brilliant!