Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Simple Name for a Simple Game

1. Default

That was some meta bs tho, and I prodded a LOT off screen. I didnt mention much here so no information could be gained

This is very true, rawr knows me all to well :3 almost as good as my gf. She never claimed cop, though. Srly thought you would roleblock stars :l

3. Default

Either way my plan worked perfectly, I straight pointed out zambi was being suspicious and he was mafia with my last breath as I suicided specifically so he would be so suspicious that people wouldn't vote for him, also figured suiciding would be fun because no info

4. Default

He DID...then he switched heuheu

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kasp3r View Post
    This is very true, rawr knows me all to well :3 almost as good as my gf. She never claimed cop, though. Srly thought you would roleblock stars :l
    Shut the fuck up and do what you're told next time. Well if you find a next time somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

that was hilarious to watch tho

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    that was hilarious to watch tho
    No. You don't get to try to play that off as smart. You did nothing and are not allowed back.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

But yeah, out of the new people, only Kasper and Rawr really participated. Fox just got himself lynched

Do as I'm told? Lol that's funny.

10. Default

I straight told hippo my plan right from the beginning, you can say what you want but it was all planned out, and hippo knew exactly what I was doing lmfao