Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i was kicked and banned this morning also

1. Default i was kicked and banned this morning also

I was in the game with Koopa_troopa this morning and got banned also. I play on the server alot. First time on the new server tho. I think u banned me right after him. If i could please be unbanned also. I posted in a different thread earlier this morning right after i t happened. I didnt read the other threads cause i was a little miffed. But I am posting here now.

Game name is Bones.
    ID 0:1:2881680 (i think. thats what it says when i try to log in)
    Around 8:15 ish this morning
    Nys banned
    after reading Koopa 's thread i assume it was for hacking.
    I do play here alot and with admins all the time. there was one on before NYS but i cant rememebr his name. my KDS isnt that good...under 1.0 so hacking .... i dont think so.
    Last edited by Bones; 06-26-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: adding ID

2. Default

Post your steamid and i'll unban you...

3. Default

fast reply...thanks. I hope you got the right guy.

4. Default

Unbanned...and yes i got the right guy...just banned 2 people by mistake..
    HAPPY GAMING !

5. Default

I just tried to log in your new server and it says that i am still banned. O.O if you could look into that for me plz

6. Default

man co, ur fingers are getting bigger these days!

Live or die, make your choice.

7. Default

It's easy to hide behind (FFS) Fat Finger Syndrome... but being responsible and taking the care to do the right thing would lead to less "accidental" bans... Can't see keyboard, try not playing in dark, no ones watching you! Fingers too fat? go on a diet or get bigger keyboard.... Either way SLOW DOWN, this "accidental bans" are on the increase!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    man co, ur fingers are getting bigger these days!
    Yeah man I know but this prick hacker was using other peoples names...I got him but it was the cost of 2 players being banned...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    It's easy to hide behind (FFS) Fat Finger Syndrome... but being responsible and taking the care to do the right thing would lead to less "accidental" bans... Can't see keyboard, try not playing in dark, no ones watching you! Fingers too fat? go on a diet or get bigger keyboard.... Either way SLOW DOWN, this "accidental bans" are on the increase!
    *ignored*

9. Default

Still banned ....my triger finger is getting real itchy

10. Default

I tried it again....see if you're still banned...