• Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kenklikk | 01-12-18 | 17:52 | STEAM_0:0:197036209

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Like the other perma ban threads, ULAs opinions to yourselves.
    Admins send me what you think
    Rawr I haz handicap, and by handicap I mean no PC. So I'll let you know whenever my new computer parts come in

No worries diesel in case your parts come in after the time limit just come back to this thread and review the demo then send rawr your thoughts. There will be more bans.

3. Default

Source can run on anything with a pulse I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Not hacking

Reports

Quote Originally Posted by firstblood View Post
    1-13-18 1:14PM
    I'm casting my vote as wtf? /s No from me.

I'm keeping in mind that ken is from Norway so there will be a slight discrepancy from the lag.

12k he joins team
    12.7 possible aimbot
    14.2/14.8/14.9 missing by a mile and missing consistently./
    18.2 Took his time to aim finally and got a kill
    19.5 weird/lucky spread
    20K: incident in question.
    The movement between players looks jittery enough for me to think it's not a bot, but you can program static into movement. It's just not smooth overall. In aimbots I'm used to an instant movement, I haven't got much experience viewing demos for a true "aim assist."
    When getting the exact tick set, and moving speed to 2.4%, SFOD's screen shows him dead and pointing towards the wall, well before kenklikk's screen shows him firing at him.
    The last shot that seems to actually be the kill shot hits and registers a headshot where "not noob" used to be standing.
    The movement is quick, but there are consistently quick players. His accuracy overall is near 30% with all weapons.
    I would say it looks really weird, and I can't account for SFOD's camera jerk because I've never seen it before.

But I would also say that this looks to me like just a bad connection and a slightly-better-than-decent skill level.
    His playing looked the same amount of off right after the accusation, when you'd expect someone to turn the cheat off.