Thread: Takka.007 1/14/18 7:30pm STEAM_0:0:18181322

1. Default Takka.007 1/14/18 7:30pm STEAM_0:0:18181322

Name in game: Takka.007
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:18181322
    Where: GG
    Demo: tk.dem
    Reason: TK intentionally everytime admin is not around while I'm there.
    Attached Files

2. Default My apologies

I want to apologize my comportment tonight to Dark Yushun. I TK him so many time intentionally because I was in a bad mood and I overreact. Dark receive my treatment and have noting to do with that exept he was my target.

I hope Dark you gonna accept my apologize and we can play some good map together in the future.

3. Default

Yushan is this something that happens normally everytime you play with him or just on this one map? If it's a one map TK i would just recommend a normal 1 day ban if he did it more than once. I don't have a PC at the moment so I can't look at demos. But if its more then 1 day a little longer ban

4. Default

Intentionally team killing, not the first time either given their ban history.
    Was definitely not sorry while doing it, most likely only sorry now that they've had a permanent ban thread opened on them.
    This behavior is not ok on Ibis servers. It's not ok anywhere.
    Taking an activity that gives someone happiness and taking that away from them is a horrible thing done by horrible people.
    Blaming it on moods is a coward's way out, suggesting that you couldn't make a conscious decision to not be a dick because of a mood. If they're that powerful, you need to get prescribed something.

I would recommend a shorter, few hour ban, while adding a notice that if they are caught doing this again that a much more severe punishment would follow.

5. Default

I just think it's ironic that Campshun is complaining about TKing when it is something he likes to do to people when they slay him or TK him accidentally. How do I know this? Because I'm here alot and he did it to me yesterday.

6. Default

So why do you not report him like dark did to takka?

- - - Updated - - -

Takka only has 2 prior bans on record, so perma is very excessive, However he has been playing here since 2012 so he knows the rules.
    So i'd say a 3 day ban for his 3rd ban sounds fitting.
    I will also have a talk with him

Perma denied
    Closed