• Ban

0 0%
  • Unban

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: E-tard{strong:pimp:hand) | steam_0:0:13473207 | 1800 | 1/24/2018

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    I would make it a 1 month ban to give him time to cool off along with showing this kind of behavior isn't to be tolerated as it has been going on nearly every time he joins, his in server behavior is the same as terminals was, clan has spoken so we shall see if the behavior persists.
    Too many people are too quick to ban for something that could be dealt with by a mute.

2. Default

My two cents, because I play with him a lot: E-tard is usually great. He makes the server fun most of the time...and he's well-liked by most regulars. Seems like he had a really bad day. We all have played with that guy that pisses us off whenever he's on. That's Waldo for E-tard.

That said, there's no excuse for this kind of behavior, and it's very gracious not to give him a temp ban. But he does have years invested in this server, mostly without incident. If this wasn't a regular, I would totally expect a permaban. But E-tard should (understandably) get a little more grace.

Thanks, firstblood...you put a lot of time into this. I know E-tard can be difficult sometimes, but he's really a great guy most of the time. I have a really good relationship with him. If I see him getting frustrated in the future, I'll message him and tell him to take a break. If you ever need me to talk to him, just let me know. Sorry he was an ass to you.

3. Default

Bans should not be a consideration if a mute would fix the problem.

The lesson to be learned with this thread is how admins should be escalating their punishment. Message me on the forums or on steam if you don't understand or need further clarification.

Closed.