Thread: AntonYaBish™ | STEAM_0:1:77497099 | 1/24/2018 | 1800

1. Default AntonYaBish™ | STEAM_0:1:77497099 | 1/24/2018 | 1800

name: AntonYaBish™
    steamid: STEAM_0:1:77497099
    Where: gg
    Why: intentional team attacking, intentional team killing, harassment, player disrespect.
    Demo: auto-20180124-173351-aim_ag_texture_jungle.dem
    (I have more than an hour into these two threads. Don't have the time or patience to watch the entirety of auto-20180124-171352-gg_lego_mafia_arena.dem to see what else he's done)

Ticks:
    Jungle
    12500 e tard attacks waldo with intent on killing, anton intentionally kills waldo.
    26500 anton being disrespectful to a guy who hasn't done anything wrong before they started harassing him the map before
    28500 intentional team attack
    47200 threatening to purchase admin in order to blatantly abuse his power
    62000 anton camping
    73300 saying he's not gonna comment on it. wait for it *but*
    He asks why etard was banned fist then goes on to make shit up about why I banned him. Trying to get the server against me for catching them in their bullshit?
    I told him it was because etard was breaking the rules.
    80500 Anton asking about a link so he can buy admin for the sole purpose of abusing his power
    8500 anton saying he doesn't give a fuck about getting banned. Guess we should allow him to break the rules?
    87500 saying that I'm fucked up because I enforce the rules.

Demo dies. I'm sure he talked more shit after I left the server.

2. Default

You have the authority to ban this person for a reasonable amount of time. I appreciate the documentation though if person came back to forum to claim admin abuse after you ban anton

The steam ID has no ban history, give the dude like a few hour ban
    Last edited by StarsMine; 01-24-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Lol thanks stars. I'm well aware...
    Started the etard ban thread until I found out anton was involved too. Started his thread to see if someone may think an extended ban-length is warranted for him. Didn't get around to banning him. It was a long process for etards thread.

4. Default

You already gave him a 4 hour ban. This is taken care of. As stars said though, it’s good to always have proof for your bans if someone ever tries to claim abuse.

P.S. here’s the link to the ban http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...dvType=steamid
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL