Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Motherboard recommendation

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also if he is still on DDR3 he will need to invest in DDR4, which can be a big hit.

What sort of things are you looking for what is our current specs? How is the current one "going to shit"? This way we know what sorts of things to recommend to help prevent the next one from going to shit as well.

My computer just seems real sluggish on start up and running certain programs (ram problem)

It runs css just fine then next thing ya know its frozen and i have to turn it off and after doing that it doesnt want to load up or it freezes again or the DPS watchdog violation blue screen pops up...

The shit is super annoying.... I also fucked up What would be the best cpu/motherboard combo

2. Default

You dense motherfucker
    At this point I dont think you need a new computer, I cant recommend someone this dense to spend money. Its not that damn hard to answer our questions

Backup your files and just reformat. issue solved

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I will try that tomorrow when i return home

4. Default

I Just said fuck it and retired my old tower and replaced it with a brand new one

5. Default

I'm upgrading to the i5 8800K so I'm looking for a mobo with the LGA1151 socket type.

Are there any recommendations for which ones have the best perks? I'm basically looking to not get stuck with a motherboard that has sucky bios problems. vidmate w3toys

At the moment I'm looking at the MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX and ones similar to that 100$ish price range. Any advice?

if you need a motherboard suggestion then please share your PC configuration ideas. by the way whenever I need expert advice for shopping electronic products I always trust apps that allow us to shopping from china for that product, like Alibaba, ubuy, aliexpress, and others apps.

7. Default

There’s no such ‘best’ and ‘worst’ in the motherboard manufacturing industry, all companies make good boards as well as bad boards. There’s no way to objectively determine which company is the best, some prefer one company while others prefer another company. I know it can get confusing on which motherboard to buy since all of them have a wide variety of choices. The best way to choose is to search on Google based on your requirements, and read/watch reviews of whatever options you shortlist. Some factors you can include in trying to decide on a motherboard/manufacturer are cost, ease of claiming warranty based on your location, looks of the motherboard, previous experience with the brand, etc.