Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Motherboard recommendation

1. Default Motherboard recommendation

All right ladies and gentlemen I am looking to upgrade my motherboard because my computer is slowly going to shit and need to fix it... What would be a decent motherboard to look at yeah.....

Any ideas???

2. Default

I assume you are also getting a new CPU?

The Ryzen2 chips are about to launch around March so April/May will be a good time for upgrades. The first gen Ryzen should see a good price cut at that time.

3. Default

Yea.... weird question, what CPU are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Yeah...your CPU choice will determine what MoBo you can use, because the sockets need to be compatible.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Well i am looking at just ripping the old motherboard/CPU out and getting a new one...

I am having issues with my computer and its a older build so i figured time to upgrade

6. Default

ok, so what CPU are you thinking of getting?

that will determine what motherboards you can use.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Also if he is still on DDR3 he will need to invest in DDR4, which can be a big hit.

What sort of things are you looking for what is our current specs? How is the current one "going to shit"? This way we know what sorts of things to recommend to help prevent the next one from going to shit as well.

8. Default

God damn ram prices have gone to shit

9. Default

Rebound expected in 2020.

10. Default

Perhaps when the bitcoin/crypto bubble shrinks.

You profit any Zero? I knew you were into it at one point