Demo in sourcebans

2. Default

No need for private reports on this one. Post your thoughts

3. Default

hax!
    join @ 12k
    aimbotting by 12.1k
    but then monocle had to call him out so at 13k he started going ham
    and turned him into a tornado of aimbotty death.

4. Default

For future reference, can we specify which type of hack is being used. Aimbot, no-recoil, bhop, walls etc.
    I want admins to get familiar with the type of hacks without just saying “hacks” as reason. I don’t want that being a trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a biggy deal. I just don’t 4-5 month, 1-2 years later, random admin posting a ban thread for “hacks” and they can’t even differentiate different types.

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    For future reference, can we specify which type of hack is being used. Aimbot, no-recoil, bhop, walls etc.
    I want admins to get familiar with the type of hacks without just saying “hacks” as reason. I don’t want that being a trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a biggy deal. I just don’t 4-5 month, 1-2 years later, random admin posting a ban thread for “hacks” and they can’t even differentiate different types.
    I put hacks cuz I felt it would give ula candidates a chance to say what the hack was, without a ula actually writing it down. Kinda also why I waited a few days before posting it. Was curious if one of them would rise to occasion and search for the demo, and/or make the post for the ban. Which is what ula's tend to do when there is a ban, a vote ban, or auto ban in sourcebans that hasn't been posted. But no problem I shall post the bans accordingly hence forth. Misspelled the title :c but couldn't redo it posted on my phone...

Firstblood great job with the ticks keep it up. All bans should have ticks when posting to help make the banning process faster. It also helps when reviewing the demo in case you or someone misses something it'll be easier to find with the ticks posted.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    For future reference, can we specify which type of hack is being used.
    Noted! I'll be more concise next chance I get.
    (I specified tornado of aimbotty death. And the "hax!" was more of me saying that I would have voted yes on perma.)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by firstblood View Post
    Noted! I'll be more concise next chance I get.
    (I specified tornado of aimbotty death. And the "hax!" was more of me saying that I would have voted yes on perma.)
    Pretty sure he was talking about Kasper’s ban reason

8. Default

ULA's can vote and close on the 16th

9. Default

Perma
    Closed