Thread: Remember me?

1. Default Remember me?

Hi guys,
    It's weird, I think my account got deleted on here? I had around 200 or so posts I think.

Anyways, anyone remember me? A lot of you guys seem to remember me from Zombie mod which I have started playing again.

If you don't know me, I used to be an Admin quite some time ago but retired since I was quitting counterstrike. Well its been a year since I stopped playing and just recently I've started back up again, and how can I resist but play my old favorite servers? I love the Zombie Mod and pub.

I'll have to sign up for reserves again. Anyways glad to be back and hope to see you all undead

Frankoman

2. Default

Haha.

Hay Frank!

It's Autumn.

^^

Even though I didn't know you back then, welcome back.

Are you going to get admin again?

Or no?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

I don't remember you, but I've seen you around a few times of late. Welcome back.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I don't remember you, but I've seen you around a few times of late. Welcome back.
    Same here broskie.
    but, Welcome back

5. Default

I remember you!

I feel old now!!~

gs-zm reunion bro!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I remember you!

I feel old now!!~

gs-zm reunion bro!
    Same here... Long time no see...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Same here broskie.
    but, Welcome back
    They were before our time. D=

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Don't know ya, but love to see your insides on my knife! LOL