Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea admin abuse!

1. Default

I think ZERO should use this when he ban's an admin:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I vote chelsea gets to hear/see this first.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I think ZERO should use this when he ban's an admin:

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I vote chelsea gets to hear/see this first.
    lol

3. Default

It is a decent thing to do, zteleing out when you become the first zombie. But it isn't something we can enforce, though you do learn who to cade with and who not to cade with fairly fast that way. Just try explaining to the person, as I've done to many others before, it is an act of decency when they do it.

Getcha handed out the punishment from what I know. It wasn't a repetitive thing where he suicides every round to become a fast zombie to tag all the humans, though. And I've had it happened to me before where people shoot those boxes into me to get me stuck. It sucks. X_X

Regardless of the person I would have investigate those so called cade breakers. That Arcoid guy might have not asked, even though it doesn't look like the other guy did either, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep trying to uphold the rules. You don't need ban for that. There's freezing, and moving the player to spec, and kick still.

Anyway, she didn't see stevo cade break either time, when it happened to mister and Arcoid, I take it? Maybe she needed someone else to complain about him cade breaking for confirmation when she couldn't keep an eye on him.

I know you want to play Autumn, so if you want to do that, just take your tag off for awhile. It's what I would have done if I needed a break, if I was upset or having a bad day.

The ZM server and GG server differ greatly. When I was an admin and went in GG, I didn't touch nuffin. She might just still be trying to adjust how she uses her admin for the ZM server. I have nothing against her, but she just needs to relax if all this is really going on. She didn't have to pay attention to Arcoid if he was going to piss her off so much.

Edit: Also, I somewhat think she shouldn't have had her admin power to ban taken away, Walter was being disrespectful I think. But again, permanently banning was going too far.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-17-2009 at 01:34 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Edit: Also, I somewhat think she shouldn't have had her admin power to ban taken away, Walter was being disrespectful I think. But again, permanently banning was going too far.
    Jeimuzu, don't act ignorant, it looks bad on you. You're also wishy-washy on a lot of things, using words such as "somewhat," "might," "I think," and "probably," and making up excuses for Chelsea's favoritism such as "Looks like they were probably all laughing their asses off, but even so Chelsea.." That also makes you look bad. Take a standpoint, and stand behind it all the way. Keep an open mind, but know what's what.

She's threatened to and banned people for ridiculous reasons. Like she said, personal problems shouldn't spill into the servers, which is why I got banned.

To add to inthebutt's comment,

5. Default

It's just my style, I don't take sides very often. Both sides were at fault and both sides were right. I stated possibilities, and I stated facts. There were wrongs, and there were rights.

I stated that she should also not be playing as an admin if she's having a bad day, or this happens.

I'm not the one to be judging. Zero is. This is just my input on the situation. There's evidence there, let that side with the one who is right.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Jeimuzu, don't act ignorant, it looks bad on you. You're also wishy-washy on a lot of things, using words such as "somewhat," "might," "I think," and "probably," and making up excuses for Chelsea's favoritism such as "Looks like they were probably all laughing their asses off, but even so Chelsea.." That also makes you look bad. Take a standpoint, and stand behind it all the way. Keep an open mind, but know what's what.

She's threatened to and banned people for ridiculous reasons. Like she said, personal problems shouldn't spill into the servers, which is why I got banned.

To add to inthebutt's comment,

Whoa whoa whoa walter I'm gonna have to ask you to back off james. He's a great kid and another great admin in ZM.

James doesn't take a side, he looks at problems on both sides and tries to correct them. That's why he's a great admin.

He isn't gonna side with chelsea or against her.

As for that clip walter, its over used and over played. sorry but mine is way better.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by the holy sh**t! View Post
    lol

that was awesome!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

on how many threads do i have to say this? you will ALL be penalized if you refuse to fallow this forum rule...

dont post in an admin abuse thread if you are not zero, the person reporting, or the person being reported.

habitual flames will not be tollerated.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    It is a decent thing to do, zteleing out when you become the first zombie. But it isn't something we can enforce, though you do learn who to cade with and who not to cade with fairly fast that way. Just try explaining to the person, as I've done to many others before, it is an act of decency when they do it.

Getcha handed out the punishment from what I know. It wasn't a repetitive thing where he suicides every round to become a fast zombie to tag all the humans, though. And I've had it happened to me before where people shoot those boxes into me to get me stuck. It sucks. X_X

Regardless of the person I would have investigate those so called cade breakers. That Arcoid guy might have not asked, even though it doesn't look like the other guy did either, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't keep trying to uphold the rules. You don't need ban for that. There's freezing, and moving the player to spec, and kick still.

Anyway, she didn't see stevo cade break either time, when it happened to mister and Arcoid, I take it? Maybe she needed someone else to complain about him cade breaking for confirmation when she couldn't keep an eye on him.

I know you want to play Autumn, so if you want to do that, just take your tag off for awhile. It's what I would have done if I needed a break, if I was upset or having a bad day.

The ZM server and GG server differ greatly. When I was an admin and went in GG, I didn't touch nuffin. She might just still be trying to adjust how she uses her admin for the ZM server. I have nothing against her, but she just needs to relax if all this is really going on. She didn't have to pay attention to Arcoid if he was going to piss her off so much.

And this is why I respect you so much, James.

You tell me what I'm doing wrong without shoving it down my throat.

I promise I'll do better.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    on how many threads do i have to say this? you will ALL be penalized if you refuse to fallow this forum rule...

dont post in an admin abuse thread if you are not zero, the person reporting, or the person being reported.

habitual flames will not be tollerated.
    didn't you get in trouble the last time you started making up your own rules?