To start off Autumn's streak, she was agreeing with Getcha that Arcoid should be banned because of two reasons: He purposely died on Mines of Moria. He didn't change his class to something other then a fast.

Arcoid did not purposely die, he was stuck in the door, trying to keep it open to save one last person. Someone shot a crate into him and got him stuck, then he was tagged and became unstuck. From there he killed the people who inevitably doomed him to begin with. He agreed with the admins to change the zombie class he was using the previous round, and changed it at the start of this new one, and it takes a full round to change. Getcha and Autumn agreed that Arcoid purposely did all this to spite them, without even getting his side of the story.

Following this, she begins to make her own server rules, such as: (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: ANTI KILL SERVER RULES YOU MUST ZTELE BACK TO SPAWN.
(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: WHEN YOU ARE THE FIRST ZOMBIE

And she also fails to uphold REAL rules, such as no blocking. (Shows in demo.) Where she has 3 of her friends blocking for her.
She lets her feelings get in the way of how she uses her admin

mister : stevo broke my cade

(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: kicked player steve o
Jak has joined the game
Mini has joined the game
mister : tyyyy
Type !admin to get ADMIN
†????rcoid† : oh sure
†????rcoid† : you do it when he breaks his cade, but not mine?
†????rcoid† : favoritism.
anonymous: remove
anonymous: favoritism
anonymous: ..
anonymous: that line shouldn't be there

My conclusion is, after watching autumn for an entire night, I realized she is not fit to be called a decent admin.
She was also disrespectful to players, especially Arcoid, who was doing nothing but stating facts, not being disrespectful. She acted like she owned the server.