Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea admin abuse!

Default Chelsea admin abuse!

To start off Autumn's streak, she was agreeing with Getcha that Arcoid should be banned because of two reasons: He purposely died on Mines of Moria. He didn't change his class to something other then a fast.

Arcoid did not purposely die, he was stuck in the door, trying to keep it open to save one last person. Someone shot a crate into him and got him stuck, then he was tagged and became unstuck. From there he killed the people who inevitably doomed him to begin with. He agreed with the admins to change the zombie class he was using the previous round, and changed it at the start of this new one, and it takes a full round to change. Getcha and Autumn agreed that Arcoid purposely did all this to spite them, without even getting his side of the story.

Following this, she begins to make her own server rules, such as: (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: ANTI KILL SERVER RULES YOU MUST ZTELE BACK TO SPAWN.
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: WHEN YOU ARE THE FIRST ZOMBIE

And she also fails to uphold REAL rules, such as no blocking. (Shows in demo.) Where she has 3 of her friends blocking for her.
    She lets her feelings get in the way of how she uses her admin

mister : stevo broke my cade

(ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: kicked player steve o
    Jak has joined the game
    Mini has joined the game
    mister : tyyyy
    Type !admin to get ADMIN
    †????rcoid† : oh sure
    †????rcoid† : you do it when he breaks his cade, but not mine?
    †????rcoid† : favoritism.
    anonymous: remove
    anonymous: favoritism
    anonymous: ..
    anonymous: that line shouldn't be there

My conclusion is, after watching autumn for an entire night, I realized she is not fit to be called a decent admin.
    She was also disrespectful to players, especially Arcoid, who was doing nothing but stating facts, not being disrespectful. She acted like she owned the server.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Lol..

Looks like they were probably all laughing their asses off, but even so Chelsea..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    To start off Autumn's streak, she was agreeing with Getcha that Arcoid should be banned because of two reasons: He purposely died on Mines of Moria. He didn't change his class to something other then a fast.

---> I agreed to what I saw. I saw he never changed his class, when repeatedly ask by Hobo, Getcha and I. Getcha decided on her own to ban him. A kick would have just fine by me.

Arcoid did not purposely die, he was stuck in the door, trying to keep it open to save one last person. Someone shot a crate into him and got him stuck, then he was tagged and became unstuck. From there he killed the people who inevitably doomed him to begin with. He agreed with the admins to change the zombie class he was using the previous round, and changed it at the start of this new one, and it takes a full round to change. Getcha and Autumn agreed that Arcoid purposely did all this to spite them, without even getting his side of the story.

----> I was standing right behind him, sweetie. I didn't see any people out there, only zombies. Then I saw him running to the door to wedge himself in there. And the next thing I see, he gets tagged, zombies fly in. What else am I supposed to think? I apologise if this was not the case, but I saw what I saw.

Following this, she begins to make her own server rules, such as: (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: ANTI KILL SERVER RULES YOU MUST ZTELE BACK TO SPAWN.
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: WHEN YOU ARE THE FIRST ZOMBIE

----> I was informed when I frist started playing that it was an unwritten server, a curtesy rule, to ztele when you're in someones cade and they turn into the first zombie.

And she also fails to uphold REAL rules, such as no blocking. (Shows in demo.) Where she has 3 of her friends blocking for her.
    She lets her feelings get in the way of how she uses her admin

----> I was shooting all of them. I didn't exactly have the spare time to type: DO NOT BLOCK ME LULZ. Given, I was going around them too, so I guess they were blocking. That makes sense. You actually got me on something true. Congrats.

mister : stevo broke my cade
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: kicked player steve o
    Jak has joined the game
    Mini has joined the game
    mister : tyyyy
    Type !admin to get ADMIN
    †????rcoid† : oh sure
    †????rcoid† : you do it when he breaks his cade, but not mine?
    †????rcoid† : favoritism.
    anonymous: remove
    anonymous: favoritism
    anonymous: ..
    anonymous: that line shouldn't be there

----> It wasn't favortism, That Stevo guy has done it before. And Mister asked nicely. Arcoid demanded. It should be common knowledge, NO ONE ever does anything for anyone when they are demnded. (aside from jackass bosses at work). I don't put up with asses, and I never will. At any rate, soon after he said that N A Z broke his cade, he left. So the deal here is...?

My conclusion is, after watching autumn for an entire night, I realized she is not fit to be called a decent admin.
    She was also disrespectful to players, especially Arcoid, who was doing nothing but stating facts, not being disrespectful. She acted like she owned the server.
    ----> I acted like I owned the server. That's everyones favorite line. And by everyone I mean you, Walter, Holy, and a of couple others. I'm sorry if my arrogance makes me appear this way. I do not mean it as so.

And to defend myself as far as me myself being disrespectful, I was having a bad night. I admit I was wrong in screaming at some people, but anyone would if they had my day. No doubt. (maybe not as bad as me, but still. xD)
    Last edited by &&toasties; 06-17-2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: mjgfcxmfghch,

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

LOL another one.

EDIT:

Clearly abuse on the demo... You can see you lil group of friends blocked other zombies to get to u... u as an admin should know this rule and you still just sat there and let em block... and u wanna be good admin for the server.. nice....
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

5. Default

This is the second deal with the "ANTI KILL rule" to where you have to ztele if you're the first zombie? That was NEVER a rule.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Origin View Post
    This is the second deal with the "ANTI KILL rule" to where you have to ztele if you're the first zombie? That was NEVER a rule.
    Then I apologise for being misinformed.

I'll no longer enforce this 'rule'.

Promise.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Origin View Post
    Didint u know this bitch makes up rules? Shes ZERO wannabe LOL
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    LOL another one.

EDIT:

Clearly abuse on the demo... You can see you lil group of friends blocked other zombies to get to u... u as an admin should know this rule and you still just sat there and let em block... and u wanna be good admin for the server.. nice....

Do you honestly believe your opinion matters when it comes to admin abuse?

xDD!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Then I apologise for being misinformed.

I'll no longer enforce this 'rule'.

Promise.

:]]
    It's merely a choice and most players do ztele if they are cading with their friends.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Didint u know this bitch makes up rules? Shes ZERO wannabe LOL
    lolol.

Didn't you know you'll be banned from the forums soon?

xDD?