Thread: Vatts admin abuse

1. Default Vatts admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name: [SM] Vatts ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: |FTC| Over the Edge
    Server:GunGame MOD+208.43.70.233:27015
    Map: aim_ag_texture_city_summer_v1
    Date & Time: Wednesday 2/28/18 aproximately 4PM

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): I was the last remaining member of my team, facing off against two enemies. Vatts told me to stop camping and slapped me. I began to slowly move to a different area (so as to not make any sound) and Vatts began slapping me repeatedly. An enemy approached and he continued slapping me, not allowing me to defend myself, which resulted in me being killed. At least one other voiced their opinion on audio that what he did was "too far". Afterwards, I tried to speak to Vatts and tell him that I considered his actions inappropriate, but he refused to so much as acknowledge what I had to say. The slapping was wrong, but not living up to the responsibility of just having a conversation with someone who feels you behaved poorly is even worse. The whole thing is not a big deal, but, IMO, it does not speak to the maturity one needs if they are going to be trusted with admin powers.

Proof:vatts.jpg

saw demo, over the edge comes in around 32k and the admin abuse was at around 62k. over the edge was shift walking and was continuously slapped. the first three i guess ok but after that warning he was moving. the slaps that followed were abusive. you can clearly hear the guy coming up ladder and over the edge turned around to shift walk to a better position to get him as he went up the stairs. Vatts did not need to slap him so many times.

funny how vatts tries to defend yourself by making light of it and saying over the edge owned him money. Vatts you need to use your admin powers sparingly and only when you absolutely have to.

ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-2018022..._summer_v1.dem <- link to demo, if someone could upload that would be great.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kasp3r View Post
    saw demo, over the edge comes in around 32k and the admin abuse was at around 62k. over the edge was shift walking and was continuously slapped. the first three i guess ok but after that warning he was moving. the slaps that followed were abusive. you can clearly hear the guy coming up ladder and over the edge turned around to shift walk to a better position to get him as he went up the stairs. Vatts did not need to slap him so many times.

funny how vatts tries to defend yourself by making light of it and saying over the edge owned him money. Vatts you need to use your admin powers sparingly and only when you absolutely have to.

ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-2018022..._summer_v1.dem <- link to demo, if someone could upload that would be great.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p6...nvtrx2Ymvll50e uploaded to google drive
    Last edited by Joker; 03-01-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

I have no excuses for my actions. Pressed the button too many times when i felt he was ignoring the "stop camping" commands, by moving a bit then moving back to the same spot. My fuck up.

5. Default

Admin abused confirmed. First warning on record from my understanding, admin will be given a verbal warning.
    Camping is allowed, just not if you are the last remaining player. Few slaps as he did the first time is fine, the excessive slap is not warranted.

Resolved, closed.