Thread: Cummie BS

1. Default Cummie BS

There should be a rule or least a safe guard in place when a player hits a certian level.... say hand gun level?

For the first time (since I made level 24 out of 26, glock level) I made it to level 26 (nade level) when the room (obviously not winning) pulled an RTV (Rock The Vote) and changed the map...

Commie BS I tell you, Commie BS!

I did not work my A$$ off just to not be able and get my first win...

I would like to know what we can do to prevent this Commie BS from happening in the future? I have seen this before happening to other as well so I know it is not an isolated incident. We have too many cry baby players who look to change maps when they are off their game and others are on their game... Commie BS I tell ya, Commie BS!

Bit-chin is over and the topic is open for discussion...

2. Default

Majority rule isn't always communistic. If they take up arms to liberate the GG server in the name of Lenin, toss around "commie" all you want.

How far into the map did they RTV that you were so far along?

Maybe have RTV stop working after someone gets past scout? Which I think is around 15-16, right?

3. Default

Actually the solution to your problem would be to make the server more Communist by preventing the players from being allowed to change the map if someone gets above a given level.

Anyways, this is a good idea and I do think it is stupid to change a map if someone is close to wining. If they want to change map that badly then they can just let the one guy win already lol. When I have some time I will look into making a program that can account for this but it is going to be like a month or so before you see anything just an fyi.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Majority rule isn't always communistic. If they take up arms to liberate the GG server in the name of Lenin, toss around "commie" all you want.

How far into the map did they RTV that you were so far along?

Maybe have RTV stop working after someone gets past scout? Which I think is around 15-16, right?
    One the word "commie" was a metaphor for players being babies becuase they were not doing so well or high enough in the map... had nothing to do with not liking map because if I were on level 26 it means the map was nearly over!

Secondly, I had already stated that I was on Nade Level (Level 26) when the RTV occured.

And Many Thanks To Zero!!!!

One for working very hard to get our site back up! KUDOS!
    And secondly, there's no rush on this... cause they will continue to practice this until it is changed... but as Zero pointed out
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    this is a good idea and I do think it is stupid to change a map if someone is close to wining. If they want to change map that badly then they can just let the one guy win already
    which seems to translate into respect, morals, and following through with one map, despite losing, before changing maps. I hope we all can humble our losing selves until the idea is implamented later down the road, in a month or so!

Again Thank You Zero!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    There should be a rule or least a safe guard in place when a player hits a certian level.... say hand gun level?

For the first time (since I made level 24 out of 26, glock level) I made it to level 26 (nade level) when the room (obviously not winning) pulled an RTV (Rock The Vote) and changed the map...

Commie BS I tell you, Commie BS!

I did not work my A$$ off just to not be able and get my first win...

I would like to know what we can do to prevent this Commie BS from happening in the future? I have seen this before happening to other as well so I know it is not an isolated incident. We have too many cry baby players who look to change maps when they are off their game and others are on their game... Commie BS I tell ya, Commie BS!

Bit-chin is over and the topic is open for discussion...
    I brought up this issue months ago (i.e. last fall / summer i think). I suggested making the map vote at the beginning of the pistols... This has been a long time problem on the server. Although it doesn't happen a lot, it always pissed me off when it did.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?