Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weeman - Permabanned for Speed Hacks

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    She can't launch Counter Strike because she is currently using a computer that can't handle it.
    Yeah.

Sorry, otherwise I would have done that.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    She can't launch Counter Strike because she is currently using a computer that can't handle it.
    Dell has a sale for people who are named Chelly.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Dell has a sale for people who are named Chelly.
    Lmao.

I KEEL YOU.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

he's back and black see my thread for the details
    its in cs discussions

5. Default

Lets be very very clear... I haven't played since for atleast 3 weeks ( however i did log in yesterday for spacestationzz) (and a few weeks ago but it was a kind of sketchy seeing how i got booted continuously for connection error or some shit).... whoever was ingame as "weeman" was not me... From now on AND forever.. add this to ur steam accounts friends or w.e.

Edditch <<<<< add that.. if I'm not online on that acount and you see me ingame then you are dealing with an imposter..
    if adding that doesn't work add the following email address [email protected] AGAIN IF IM NOT INGAME ON Edditch IT IS NOT ME.. I HAVE STOPPED ACCOUNT SHARING.

I've been sharing accounts with various sources lately thats why you don't see me much at all.. but my friend (Cookie <3 i believed he talked to you walter) sold me a cheap css account so i took the deal.. and willl be fully active in the days/weeks to come.. as soon as i pass this spanish 3 summer class ...

also how to verify its the real me.. simply tell me to say something on the mic... something simple.. like "I am WEEMAN" or ask me for my real name.. if I don't type Nick <<< then its not me...

Also I just won a local 13 tournament (an asian game) and won a buttload of cash.. so see me as admin in a few days

BTW whoever you banned leaved him/her/it banned plz.. thx

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    Lets be very very clear... I haven't played since for atleast 3 weeks ( however i did log in yesterday for spacestationzz) (and a few weeks ago but it was a kind of sketchy seeing how i got booted continuously for connection error or some shit).... whoever was ingame as "weeman" was not me... From now on AND forever.. add this to ur steam accounts friends or w.e.

Edditch <<<<< add that.. if I'm not online on that acount and you see me ingame then you are dealing with an imposter..
    if adding that doesn't work add the following email address [email protected] AGAIN IF IM NOT INGAME ON Edditch IT IS NOT ME.. I HAVE STOPPED ACCOUNT SHARING.

I've been sharing accounts with various sources lately thats why you don't see me much at all.. but my friend (Cookie <3 i believed he talked to you walter) sold me a cheap css account so i took the deal.. and willl be fully active in the days/weeks to come.. as soon as i pass this spanish 3 summer class ...

also how to verify its the real me.. simply tell me to say something on the mic... something simple.. like "I am WEEMAN" or ask me for my real name.. if I don't type Nick <<< then its not me...

Also I just won a local 13 tournament (an asian game) and won a buttload of cash.. so see me as admin in a few days

BTW whoever you banned leaved him/her/it banned plz.. thx

Wait a second, is that Cookie <3 the same whore who tried to give me a deal on a Steam Account!? That bitch! :\

Otherwise, your testimony seems legit...

I have a vague recollection of playing with someone called WEEMAN in Summer '08, and if that's the same you, welcome back and I look forward to more games with you.

7. Default

The real Weeman's steamId is STEAM_0:0:15005684 and his mic sucks.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=61400