Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Grown ups"..

1. Default "Grown ups"..

I don't care who it is. A bunch of "grown adults" as they claim making fun of one person just for the sake of making fun of him is fucking childish.

2. Default

Banging your head against a wall burns ~150 calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatts View Post
    I don't care who it is. A bunch of "grown adults" as they claim making fun of one person just for the sake of making fun of him is fucking childish.
    Can you elaborate more on this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Banging your head against a wall burns ~150 calories.
    This only holds true if done in quick successions of three at a time and while using your full upper body momentum

4. Default

everyone was picking on mononcle in the server today, but then again what else is new

5. Default

Yeah but for 3 hours straight? :/ Non-stop. It was a bit much.

6. Default

If he had a problem with it, then he would have complained to someone about it. This is guaranteed. Probably what they were making fun of him for if I had to guess.
    That being said, if he complained to an admin about it, and they didn't enforce the rules on harassment and respect, that is something maybe clan would want to look into. Probably not though.
    If you were there you could have muted the players doing it.

7. Default

Micah made some audio clips of mononcle from demos from stuff he says a lot in the server “ayy buddy watch the team attack” stuff like that, it was pretty hilarious. I was in the server, and unless mononcle complained over voice he didn’t care to tell an admin if it was even bothering him. He’s aware I have him muted and if there’s a real issue he types to admin directly in chat, which he did not do. So unless there is a complaint from the “victim” (the person constantly annoying the server with his bs complaints that 95% of the time causes himself) it’s whatever

8. Default

Making fun of someone in Counter Strike? I don't believe it. What ridiculous thing are you going to tell me next, that beef comes from cows or fish swim?

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Making fun of someone in Counter Strike? I don't believe it. What ridiculous thing are you going to tell me next, that beef comes from cows or fish swim?
    :O Beef comes from cows WTF!!! So then does that make it dairy?

10. Default

Beef obviously comes from Counter Strike