• No

2 100.00%

Thread: just disable vac tf | STEAM_0:0:102586054 | 4/7/2018 | 17:05

1. Default just disable vac tf | STEAM_0:0:102586054 | 4/7/2018 | 17:05

Name in Game: just disable vac tf
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:102586054
    Where: GG
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...586054&Submit=
    Reason for perma ban: Wall Hacking and I've seen him on the past few days playing suspiciously... decided to actually spec him this time.
    Demo:
    ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-2018040...craftfield.dem
    Tick: (make sure wireframe is on to review these) ~9000 - tracking through walls ~10000 - tracking through walls ~13500 tracking through walls / pre-firing and jolting to the next kill prior to seeing them on screen 15200 - tracking players again prior to being banned

(Other known aliases... I have seen him play with a few of them over the past few days [For the LAWLZ factor]):

lol gg faggot hacker
    lol gg faggot hacker
    Lmaobox>Nullcore
    HACKS ARE FUNNY <-------- They're not anymore
    ur mum straight
    she say do you hack
    she say do you love me
    Games full of cheaters

He's played for a grand total of 5.4 hours. What a pro! (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165437836)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why... but an error message popped up every time I attempted to create a poll.. must have been the browser... when I go in and edit this post, it will not allow me to create a poll anymore. lol

2. Default

I'd vote no; he seems like a little cunt-troll but I don't think there's evidence to convict. Honestly I didn't see anything that really looked like walling. Especially not in the 2k ticks that prompted you to ban him.
    There's only so many places someone can be on that map, and radar in this case I believe paid a big part of where he knew to look.
    I mean, unless there's something wrong with my player, I don't think looking in the general direction that an enemy is, behind a wall, is necessarily wallhacking.
    For tracing I generally want to see them trace an individual while they or their target is moving, but him keeping an eye on the closest of the 4 total places an enemy could be is just playing the odds, and a tactic that didn't pan out for him more than it did.
    I would have loved for a few more maps to view to build up the case as wallhacking cases are fickle and I didn't see anything cut and dry obvious. I watched the bluearena demo from before this and also didn't see evidence of walls there.

3. Default

I uploaded the demo to sourcebans because the demo link is the link to the ftp site and it might be lost before this is closed
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

ULAs feel free to vote and close

5. Default

just fyi this is a very bad map to have evidence on for wall hacking because everything on that map is predictable and you can hear where people are shooting or walking.

with that being said, i'm going to have to vote no on this one because I don't see it. Every tick you mentioned and others I was seeing through out the demo he could either hear someone shooting or pretty much predict that someone was going to be there. He kept snapping his head back and forth because he was checking both sides of the rock wall and with out moving his head/mouse you can't see both sides. He wasn't tracing like at all and if he was tracing, it wasn't evident in this demo. if you have further evidence I wouldn't be opposed too seeing more, but as for this demo there's just not enough evidence to make a ban judgement on.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

6. Default

I vote no

Reviewed the demo last week and saw nothing

Insufficient evidence found, unbanned /closed