Thread: Zm Server bugs

1. Default Zm Server bugs

I went to check out the ZM and found a few things seem to be wrong with it.

First off, as a zombie you can only see your curser and cannot see your arms or knife. Which is really anoying and is needed to be fix.

Another problem seems to be that you cannot see the entire playerlist. What i mean is like there can be like 35 people on and 5 of them can be in spectate but i cannot see who's in spectate to kick them. That needs to be fix, for the future so i can see who's in spectate to kick.

The glitch were the posion and predator zombies can take the speed of a fast is still an issue. It gives zombies a huge advantage if people know the bug.

Yes i know how to do the bug, but will never tell anyone. Unless you offer me something

2. Default

The knife thing is being caused by es_toos being retarded jig will be working on it.

The player list being too big is fixed it you increase your resolution. It is a valve problem nothing we can do about that. Please bitch to valve about it and maybe they will fix it, but then again maybe I will win the lottery

I will look into those other glitches when I return. Also thanks for keeping us up to date on any problems you encounter

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The knife thing is being caused by es_toos being retarded jig will be working on it.

The player list being too big is fixed it you increase your resolution. It is a valve problem nothing we can do about that. Please bitch to valve about it and maybe they will fix it, but then again maybe I will win the lottery

I will look into those other glitches when I return. Also thanks for keeping us up to date on any problems you encounter
    Thanks for the feedback

lol @ valve

Just 1 more thing, we need alot of new maps

4. Default

give me a direct link to all the new maps you want, and I'll add them.

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

The poison zombies also speed around on certain glitched maps, such as snoopie. Though I know of another glitch you may be talking about with poisons, fortunately when they're in the air you can just shoot them back with ease.

It's just another parachute exploit.

Which by the way Zero/Jigsaw, the parachute needs to be disabled on several maps, and noblock needs to be turned on for a few maps as well. If you want, I'll PM you Jig, or tell you on steam a list of those certain maps if you have time/want.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.