Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RPG beta server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
    Is there any way you can nerf or remove Long Jump?

Not meaning to, I managed to start some kinda bunny hop fad, and its getting seriously annoying for new people when they come in. I can make it across the whole map (almost any map) in about 10 seconds or less.This means at the start of the round I can be in the other teams spawn and already shooting at them in 10 seconds or less.

New players cannot get around this, and when the whole server is doing it, it just makes it harder.

I know a few people today were seriously angry at me for doing it.

They cant hit/kill me unless I run into something or they can catch me not flying across the map at mach 5 speed.
    heh...I was the first of the angry mob to break down and complain. Now I heard there's a fix but I'm sort of reluctant of coming back because I hear sizzle and a couple more people still do it.

2. Default

We can take them out hobo.

And Jigsaw, great job with removing the lag issues, now go take a shower and order some pizza.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

For some reason the server no longer shows up in my fav.'s. Was it taken down temporarily?

174.36.201.114:27015

That is the IP I have for it.

4. Default

Yea, it crashed and windows error reporting prevented our software from restarting it. Now, however, I have found out how to disable windows error reporting so the server should never be down for more then a few mins now.

Oh, and I have scheduled a server reboot everyday at 5:30 in the morning to ensure best performance.

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

hm i was wondering why but great job now we can play woot