Thread: RPG beta server

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default RPG beta server

Ok, after much frustration the RPG server has been set up (We had some serious lag issues but most of thoes have been resolved).

174.36.201.114:27015

Come play with us, its great fun!

Live or die, make your choice.

2. Default

I think some ppl would stay on the server for hours getting free exp playing by themselves.

3. Default

At about 10:50pm EST June 26th, we had some seriously bad lag.

I'm not sure if it was the server, or someone, but you might wanna check it out.

I think the max ping I got was around 500ish.

4. Default

If you haven't checked out this server, do so, it's a great addition.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

post any bugs here, i am still working out some kinks in it.

Live or die, make your choice.

6. Default

Is there any way you can nerf or remove Long Jump?

Not meaning to, I managed to start some kinda bunny hop fad, and its getting seriously annoying for new people when they come in. I can make it across the whole map (almost any map) in about 10 seconds or less.This means at the start of the round I can be in the other teams spawn and already shooting at them in 10 seconds or less.

New players cannot get around this, and when the whole server is doing it, it just makes it harder.

I know a few people today were seriously angry at me for doing it.

They cant hit/kill me unless I run into something or they can catch me not flying across the map at mach 5 speed.